PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks DT Brandon Mebane, 49ers LB Patrick Willis headed to IR

QuantumMechanic

Burn it all down!
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Looks like Seahawks DT Brandon Mebane is done for the season with a torn hamstring and 49ers LB Patrick Willis is done for the season with turf toe.

Not good for those 2 teams, Willis is a huge loss

Two major, major blows.

Let's see who can manage injuries like that and still pull a 12-4 record and go to the conference final.

I still don't believe they didn't give the coach of the year to Bill last year, he did a fantastic job. Instead they gave to that cross eyed Ron Rivera who got back to mediocrity this season.

Looks like Seahawks DT Brandon Mebane is done for the season with a torn hamstring and 49ers LB Patrick Willis is done for the season with turf toe.
The Seahawks must really regret cutting Red Bryant.

Mebane is been the best player on Seattle's defense this season and Willis is still one of the finest LB's in the league and the leader of that D. Huge losses, both. The door is pretty much wide open for Arizona to take that division, even considering the loss of Carson Palmer.

Mebane is been the best player on Seattle's defense this season and Willis is still one of the finest LB's in the league and the leader of that D. Huge losses, both. The door is pretty much wide open for Arizona to take that division, even considering the loss of Carson Palmer.
Arizona was gonna take the division IMO

Arizona was gonna take the division IMO

San Fran is missing a few key pieces on defense and I still think Seattle was capable of making a run but those are huge losses. Something that was a very realistic possibility before is now an absolute certainty.

San Fran is missing a few key pieces on defense and I still think Seattle was capable of making a run but those are huge losses. Something that was a very realistic possibility before is now an absolute certainty.

I think this was the best year for az to take the division. Niners were initially gonna be without bowman and lost some secondary pieces. Seattle coming off a sb win and losing a key wr in Tate. I don't know what next year will bring, but this was az's best chance from the get go imo

The NFC West appears to be collapsing under its own weight at the moment. Three significant injuries in the space of 1 week coupled with the loss of Bradford (and others) early in the season for the Rams.

That's going to be one interesting race.

The NFC West appears to be collapsing under its own weight at the moment. Three significant injuries in the space of 1 week coupled with the loss of Bradford (and others) early in the season for the Rams.

That's going to be one interesting race.
Bradford sucks. Davis is already the better quarterback of the two. The Rams would be smart to cut ties with Bradford and his bloated contract in the offseason.

is bowan returning this year? anyway, their rookie lb chris borland looks good.

Geez, best team standing at this point in the NFC is the Packers and i don't even think they're that good. Sticking to my prediction of winner from AFC wins the SB.

Bradford sucks. Davis is already the better quarterback of the two. The Rams would be smart to cut ties with Bradford and his bloated contract in the offseason.
I'm not a fan of Bradford but Austin Davis is not a better QB than Sam Bradford. In fact, he is atrocious.

The Rams would be wise to tank the rest of the season (I don't agree with this mentality) and draft one of the decent ones coming out.

Seattle has been feeling the impact of letting 3 of the members of last years DL go, now it's going to hit them even harder.

Oh, and we grabbed Dominique Easley right before them and that reportedly caused them to trade out of the 1st round.

Let's see who can manage injuries like that and still pull a 12-4 record and go to the conference final.

I still don't believe they didn't give the coach of the year to Bill last year, he did a fantastic job. Instead they gave to that cross eyed Ron Rivera who got back to mediocrity this season.

Doesn't help that they don't like him and he's already won it three times.

It's just a fan award. Every coach in the nfl knows that BB is THE GUY.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back