PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Screwy Second Half Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict that any predictions I make would be wrong in this freakin wacky season.

I predict that any predictions I make would be wrong in this freakin wacky season.

========================================================

If every thing you predict is wrong then predicting you are wrong mean you are really right, But if you are right then you must be wrong...Wacky.:)

Yeah, if Robinson's prediction is that in a week from now that the Pats are 7-3, I cannot see the Pats going worse than 3-3 down the stretch. They don't have the easiest schedule, but it definitely isn't the hardest.

I actually think the Pats win against the Cards if nothing else that it is an East Coast game at 1 PM in December. The Cards are not a great road team and have shown they struggle quite a bit with the time zone difference of the East Coast.

I think the Seahawks will have packed it in by the time the Pats meet them with a lame duck HC. The thing the Hawks have going for them is that it is in their stadium (but will the crowd be a factor with how bad they are).

I also think they beat at least Oakland. So if Robinson is right about 7-3, that is 10-6 right there. I still think this team can go 11-5 or 12-4.
its all abt getting hot in nov dec /
i do agree that miami has the easiet schedule. thats why i felt their denver win was huge.
jets are an unknown , they can lose to anyone and beat anyone. they still have denver at home and it wont be easy as the pats had it plus they also travel to seattle and sfo.
for me next 2 games and pitts hold the key assuming we lose in miami. if we get into a streak , they will do enough to win 10 games. i would be shocked if the pats lose to warner and the cards , dont care what their record is or who they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News