PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: McDaniels to be in coaching booth for tonight's game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't exactly explain why, but I have a really, really strong feeling that we are going to see 3 of the best offensive games Brady and the Pats have put up in a row. I think you are going to see a focussed, aggressive offense that goes for the throat and becomes virtually unstoppable.
I think this team now has a legitimate chip on its shoulder. In 2008 Brady was out. In 2009 Brady was still getting back, and Welker was lost for the playoffs. In 2010 they could rationalize those excuses and be overconfident after 45-3. This time it is time to go out, prove what the franchise is about and take no prisoners.

So far so good

Everyone saying that the 4th Lombardi was backed into by the Pats :mad::

Who the hell cares?

There's also people who refer to the Patriots as the "buttcheats", despite no phonetic connection.

Funny. Hernandez in the backfield during those first couple of series felt like old Mcdaniels. The first few series felt like josh drew them up. Heck, those are the scripted ones. After that it felt like BoB was calling he game again.

Funny. Hernandez in the backfield during those first couple of series felt like old Mcdaniels. The first few series felt like josh drew them up. Heck, those are the scripted ones. After that it felt like BoB was calling he game again.

I would love to know if that was McDaniel's idea to use Hernandez as a hybrid HB/RB. I think that was brilliant because it defeated the Broncos's style of jamming the receivers at the line. Denver was totally not expecting that wrinkle.

I would love to know if that was McDaniel's idea to use Hernandez as a hybrid HB/RB. I think that was brilliant because it defeated the Broncos's style of jamming the receivers at the line. Denver was totally not expecting that wrinkle.

We have done it before.
I think the idea is that we put in 5 wide personell, then bring Hernandez in as if he will stay for blitz pickup. No way the D expects a run.
Its not new this week, but it looks like film study said when we did it before no one believed we would run.
Sorry, this is a BOB idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back