PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Disciplinary action for Wilfork [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Schefter: Disciplinary action for Wilfork (merged)

Its not like Sapp to call out a former teammate from the U

Why do it now,when happen a week ago.....

This sucks, but I saw this coming. Wilfork really needs to calm down and keep his cool. This team has a HUGE SPOTLIGHT on it. Sadly other teams can get away with behavior like this. NO Patriot player will.

Re: Schefter:Disciplinary Action for wilfork

Wilfork is definitely starting to establish a pattern, very disappointing.

I would hope that the team (Pats) would be able to apply some peer pressure to allow him to see the error of his ways.

Just like the Jets did with that goon Kevin Maway (however you spell it).

Just like the Jets did with that goon Kevin Maway (however you spell it).

==================================================

Mawae, is a dirty player, as dirty as probably any NFL player. Thingis Mawae plays on O and there is no QB for him to cheap shot, not so for Wifork.

I wonder if Wilfork can appeal so he can be available for the Colts game and take his suspension the following week?

I wonder if Wilfork can appeal so he can be available for the Colts game and take his suspension the following week?

Has he even been suspended?

exactly what i was thinking and hoping.

but it doesnt matter, any team that has tried the deep ball on the pats has been successful, and the colts will be much more consistent at it and destroy the secondary, so imo I dont think it much matters.

exactly what i was thinking and hoping.

but it doesnt matter, any team that has tried the deep ball on the pats has been successful, and the colts will be much more consistent at it and destroy the secondary, so imo I dont think it much matters.

I dont think your opinion matters much, Wilfork sucks and wont make a diff so the hell with him ha...

I dont think your opinion matters much, Wilfork sucks and wont make a diff so the hell with him ha...

i have no doubt that the colts are gonna have a field day with our pats defense, wilfork isnt going to make a differance, its gonna be bad.

Wilfork is a nasty dude. Thats what we want in a nt. However, he can be cheap, but it's worth it.

Theres gotta be some sort of statue of limitations on this how can they wait over a week to try to suspend him
Because they only see some plays when they review coaches film, that's why.

it doesnt matter, any team that has tried the deep ball on the pats has been successful
Yeah, like the Rams today and Broncos last week. I guess you define successful as making some plays but losing the game?

I had replied on here but one of the 'moderators' erased my sterling insights.

Wilfork needs to be punished and punished HARD. Poking players in the eye is uncalled for. He's acting like a bully out there and it's got to stop. Makes the whole team look bad. First they get called cheaters and now cheap shot artists. It must stop.

Shame on you Vincent. Shame, Shame! That's what my mother would have said.

When was the cheap hit on Cutler?

I thought the guy big Vince hit was an OL, he slapped him in the helmet, pushed his facemask up and then poked him in the mouth, it was a big ugly guy, Cutler's ugly too but not that kind of ugly.

If you watched the play from the regular camera view, you cannot see Vince punching Cutler. But after the play was over and the pile started to clear, Cutler got up and began screaming at Vince while being held back by one of his guys. Something had clearly happened in that pile and I expect that was it. If this is true, he needs to be suspended for one game. Between that, the hit on Losman last year, and the few times he has either punched someone or poked their eyes enough is enough. Hopefully, if he does get suspended for a game, he will learn from his mistakes and learn how to think things through.

IMO, I think it is plausable that Denver spoke up only after having three of their players fined for incidents that game. When Wilfork wasn't mentioned, they went to the tape to show the League. I would think this time frame certainly falls within the "statute of limitations". Why should Wilfork get a pass for something that just recently happened? It's not like he might be fined for a missed infraction from week 1. And, the guy deserves it. Good guy or not, he has a poor head for the game on field (apparently).

i have no doubt that the colts are gonna have a field day with our pats defense, wilfork isnt going to make a differance, its gonna be bad.

Deja Vu all over again? It has the feel of 2005.

hahahah i knew the League would pull some crap like this...damn polian and goodell

hahahah i knew the League would pull some crap like this...damn polian and goodell

why the blame others when one of us was at fault? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back