PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

satirical article from Steph Stradley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwed up thing is ted wells got paid tens of millions, hired a hack scientific consult, wrote 200 some odd pages, and made less convincing arguments with even less evidence against the Pats.
1st, 4th, 1 million and 4 games for being genealogy aware of something that more probably than not took place...SMFH

Brilliant article. She made a stronger case against the Colts with smoke mirrors and rumors than Wells did against the Patriots. Shows how weak Wells report really is. I need to read more of her, everything I've seen has been good.

her twitter is also quite good.

Stephanie Stradley @StephStradley · 4h4 hours ago
Stephanie Stradley retweeted TheStreetFA
There's no rhyme reason what NFL does. Guessing NFLPA/Brady will fight for full exoneration. Tough, not impossible
Stephanie Stradley added,
TheStreetFA @TheStreetFA
@StephStradley I’m anticipating Brady’s suspension being reduced to 1 game. thoughts?

Stephanie Stradley retweeted John Brown
Bad for Kraft in longrun to erode powers of Commish. More effective to make longterm process changes behind scenes.
John Brown @jbrown3079
@StephStradley @vgp100 What does the Commish have on the Patriots that he can make Kraft fold and continue to press Brady?

Stephanie Stradley retweeted vincep
Attys have discovery disputes every day. Brady atty view is? 1 Not entitled to private texts 2 You have info already
vincep @vgp100
@StephStradley I thought the NFL wasn't asking Brady for his phone. Didn't they give him the chance to just print out emails / texts?

Stephanie Stradley @StephStradley · 5h5 hours ago
Goodell wants Brady's private phone as a demonstration of power over labor. Not because it has some smoking gun. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/21/sports/football/roger-goodell-says-patriots-decision-to-accept-punishment-is-not-tied-to-tom-bradys-appeal.html?_r=0…

Stephanie Stradley retweeted Big Bad Bruin
It would be peculiar in a union situation for an employer to even ask for a private cell phone. But ya know Goodell.
Big Bad Bruin @bruin_9
@StephStradley don't you agree that it's a horrible precedent to set?

Logistically, how would Brady's cell matter? He already didn't give to Wells. He just hands to Goodell? Or Goodell tells atty what he wants?

Stephanie Stradley retweeted Kevin
What is point of being part of a union if your employer can seize your phone, computer, bank records or whatever?
Kevin @The_FF_Engineer
@StephStradley hypotheotically, say Brady was (inappropriately) providing memorabilia that was technically wrong, but wasnt part of scope

Stephanie Stradley retweeted Tom Hungate
It's the repeated NFL v. NFLPA power battle. Again over what equals "full cooperation." This time re: private phones
Tom Hungate @tomhungate
@StephStradley already read that 2 nights ago. Seemed balanced. But now do not get your point about "power"

She jokingly dissects framegate, and also shows just how ridiculous the wells report is. I am sure that if godell show the wells report to any of his lawyer buddies and asked for their opinion they would tell him the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes