PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McNally Didn't Go To A Bathroom? Then What Kind Of Room Was It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamn transgenders are ruining America.
I'll be damned if my daughter can't deflate footballs in the women's room without having a transgender in the stall next to her!

If Mcnally didn't have to take a pizz, this whole thing wouldn't have happened, if only he pissed before.

You got it backwards.

The NFL decided to go after Brady to make an example of the Patriots.

"Deflated balls" and McNally going to the bathroom were what they saw as convenient tools to take down the organization.

I mean for ****'s sake, if it was McNally's job to make sure Brady had a bunch of deflated balls, you'd think they would have coached him to switch balls or bags, or do something a little more sophisticated than ****ing around in a bathroom.

You got it backwards.

The NFL decided to go after Brady to make an example of the Patriots.

"Deflated balls" and McNally going to the bathroom were what they saw as convenient tools to take down the organization.

I mean for ****'s sake, if it was McNally's job to make sure Brady had a bunch of deflated balls, you'd think they would have coached him to switch balls or bags, or do something a little more sophisticated than ****ing around in a bathroom.
That's my point, McNally's on tape carrying the balls from the officials room to the field, the only time he wasn't was the 90 seconds he took a leak, if he was on tape all the way they couldn't have gotten away with this scam, that's not to say they wouldn't have cooked up another one at a later date.

I agree! I demand that those in authority address that matter before they even think about piddling crap such as terrorist infiltration, the economy, income inequity, immigration, school shootings, just to name a few. I mean, these goddam he/shes are the root cause of all of our problems.;)

The NFL thinks McNally neither piddled nor crapped.

That urinal thing is so overplayed. Typical lawyer "gotcha" questioning. Ask 10 males that same question and I guarantee at least half of them would have said yes to the urinal question.

Why the hell would McNally rush to let air out of the balls? Because every idiot that did the scenario to prove it could be done were all rushing. There was no need for him to be rushing, he could have just acted like he was taking a crap.

Totally agree. This is where lawyering becomes such a cesspool. If it was a broom closet he stepped into but claimed he stopped to take a leak, it is a point worth noting. That he referenced urinal as a bathroom stop but that bathroom only has a toilet means little (depending on the actual Q&A notes).

I haven't seen the testimony so I don't know how the Q&A proceeded on this point. If he insisted he specifically used the urinal then, IMHO, it is eyebrow raising. Yet remember this is Wells & Goodell we are talking about. Honesty to them is a shell game. The Dorito Dink's usage of the word may have been slang or some other non specific way or not used at all (was this a hand written "note" from Wells?). And the fact that the NFL never really used this point within their big media propaganda offensive tells me they didn't think it was a compelling point. They were throwing the kitchen sink into the propaganda offensive -- why not throw the urinal into it too.

As other said, it was a bathroom with a toilet and no urinal. But no one has answered why he would rush to let air out of the balls in 91 seconds rather than take 2-4 minutes to do it and do it right. He walked out with the balls in front of everyone. It wasn't like he had to rush to avoid suspicion.

Every simulation I have seen that proves he could have done it in the time he was actually in the bathroom would have required him to rush through the process and there was no need to do so.

Every simulation I saw failed to measure the balls right after that.

That's my point, McNally's on tape carrying the balls from the officials room to the field, the only time he wasn't was the 90 seconds he took a leak, if he was on tape all the way they couldn't have gotten away with this scam, that's not to say they wouldn't have cooked up another one at a later date.

I understand, but even if McNally didn't take a leak, it would have been something else. Improper storage of ball, illegal pre-game treatment, excess contact or handling of balls, you name it.

I was reading this article from SI: Despite power being affirmed, Goodell loses again and noticed this quote:
"Locker room attendant Jim McNally, who called himself “the Deflator,” illegally took the balls into a bathroom before the 2015 AFC Championship Game, then denied taking them into the bathroom, then admitted he did but said he used the urinal. There is no urinal."

So was it a bathroom or not? Throughout all of the discussions on this, this is the first I've heard that McNally took the balls into some room other than a bathroom.

Where is this tidbit found? I thought I read the Wells Report pretty thoroughly. Did I miss it?

It's a figure of speech for saying "I took a piss".

Please don't take the cheese from Goodell. It's bad enough Mcnally's rights have been violated. We don;t need to over-analyze if he took a dump in 90 second or a piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call