Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan13

Hall of Fame Poster
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
New post from the amazing Steph.

http://www.stradleylaw.com/deflategate-legal-faqs-settlement/

This is a law-focused discussion of Deflategate legal FAQs based on recent questions I’ve received about a possible settlement between Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and the NFL.

I will also discuss my proposed parameters for a NFL – Brady settlement based on stakeholder interests.

I think the best result for all is a no suspension, with or without a fine. If you want to see my reasoning for that, please skip near the bottom of this post.

Please read my previous post first, Answering Your Deflategate Legal Questions. It was written July 30, 2015 before Judge Richard Berman of the Southern District of New York communicated to the NFL and NFLPA lawyers.

Great read, if you didn't read her previous deflategate post do so. You'll know more than anyone in the media other than Mike McCann.

Nice wrap up.

Sad though that this negotiate strategy won't end up with a TKO of go-to-hell, but rather just a black eye. Not enough (to get owners to) oust him IMO. (I think he was justifies to be sent packing years ago, oh well)

The restriction imposed by the suit really preclude this, hopefully either Brady, McNally or Jastremski sue for defamation, preferably all three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes