PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

San Diego # 1 Fan - Ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't associate us with this video. It was a bet anyways. If we made the AFCCG he would have to do this so he made it a point to look silly.

Hahahaha righttttttttttt. That right there is a typical chargers fan. I plan to post this vid on every single forum I am a member off , the world must learn of the super charger!

Last edited:
I don't know guys.
Are ya'll sure that ain't a Raider fan or maybe Bronco fan.
Maybe even one of us.
I know one thing.
Not too many people make a video like that to boost their team.

Is that Patriot fan all there?

number 1) beer does some amazing things to make people who can't dance think they can dance

number 2) What are they even talking about? It's just a Pat fan heckling a charger fan in SD. It really sounded like the Pats fan was trying to ruin his day though for no reason. Was it the mask? It's the same mask the NFL produces for EVERY NFL team just in a different color so why would they try to clown on that. The Pats fan filming on that just struck me as an ******* because it LOOKED like he SD was minding his own business. I could be wrong though but this video is no example of anything.

number 3) see number 1

Please don't associate us with this video. It was a bet anyways. If we made the AFCCG he would have to do this so he made it a point to look silly.

That's why it was posted December 11. :cool:

number 1) beer does some amazing things to make people who can't dance think they can dance

number 2) What are they even talking about? It's just a Pat fan heckling a charger fan in SD. It really sounded like the Pats fan was trying to ruin his day though for no reason. Was it the mask? It's the same mask the NFL produces for EVERY NFL team just in a different color so why would they try to clown on that. The Pats fan filming on that just struck me as an ******* because it LOOKED like he SD was minding his own business. I could be wrong though but this video is no example of anything.

number 3) see number 1

You mean like these guys attempt at your pathetically lame roller-disco anthem?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw7HrU3a36U

You must wear that "class" tag with pride.

No that is really OC Chargers. I talk on those forums and he's a little.... :woohoo:

I love the WWE title belt. Who the hell even buys that ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore