PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints celebrating their win with a game ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
AkjCXaD.gif

Dear God. The schadenfreude.

I forgot about that. Thanks for posting it!

I wonder what they did with that ball. I'd like to think our veterans wouldn't allow that kind of thing with game still left to play.

WOW, LOL, that's what they get for not playing 60 minutes. :D

2 minutes left in the game and they are celebrating.

That p'd me off. Don't do that to TB. TB no likey. ....Oh, and, don't show up wearing varsity jackets. TB no likey. :nono:

I wonder what they did with that ball. I'd like to think our veterans wouldn't allow that kind of thing with game still left to play.

I saw Rob Ryan walking a little funny thru the tunnel :rolleyes:

As much respect I have for coach Payton, Brees and the Saints, I thought that was an extremely disrespectful thing to do.

Do that in the locker room after the game is over, just never do it on the field while the game is still on. That's karma right there.

You play the game until it's finished. The Saints thought they'd already won, and that was their undoing. It's obvious, even for an outsider, that this game meant a ton to both teams and each took it incredibly seriously - almost like a championship game.

Reminds me of those fools who have a long runback or catch and start celebrating before crossing the goal line only to be caught or drop the ball.

I grinned so much when I saw that.

That my friends is why football is a 60 minute game, not a 58 minute game!

I want to print this out and put it on the door of every person in my office tomorrow.

I did something like that to a JEST fan who worked in my office once. It was so worth it. :D

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 56m
“That undefeated monkey is off our back so we can just go out and play ball,” said Saints safety Kenny Vaccaro. Blink...Blinkblink.

A couple of years ago, I don't think the Pats win this game. That defense couldn't make a stop when the game was on the line. This season is different. The Saints thought that our guys would give up. I'm sure that they were stunned that the Pats kept fighting until the end.

“That undefeated monkey is off our back so we can just go out and play ball,” said Saints safety Kenny Vaccaro. Blink...Blinkblink.

I suppose we shouldn't scoff too much at this, I can't really blame the guy for at least trying to put a positive spin on it. Besides, if you had to lose a game, losing on the road to an out of conference, perennial Super Bowl contender is not much to fret about.

They were friggin 5-0. Thought shouldn't have even entered their minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes