PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Retribution is coming for the Commissioner

State

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Since God is a Saints fan retribution is coming for the commissioner. The lawsuit by Chucky, aka, Jon Gruden.

He’s going to force discovery and show the league offices leaked those emails that derailed his $100 million coaching gig with the Raiders.

Oh, this is going to be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Intellectually, I know it’s unreasonable : I am still very aggravated about the whole thing. If you SAY you are going to be vigilant and test, then come out the next winter and give us the readings. Give us the readings from New Jersey, Chicago, NE…

It’s frustrating to no end that many of us desperately want to watch a legit sport that is being run more and more like pro wrestling.

The league office is corrupt. This has always been the case, too much money to be made in ”various ways” to prevent it 100% but with someone as stupid as the Big Ginger, sleazy dbags like Pash, Vincent, and Kensil have no one with integrity to control them, especially themselves.

Deflategate was nothing more than an explosion of jealousy fueled by ignorance of a concept that is well understood by 10 year olds on every corner of the planet. The most difficult thing for overpraised yet pathologically insecure dim bulbs like that crew to do is to admit mistakes.

And F Mortenson also.

The commissioner is bullet proof because he has the protection of people like Robert Kraft, despite the act he put on over deflategate anyone with a brain knows it was a sham and he's one of the main supporters of Goodell and one of the main reasons why he keeps getting new deals and more money.

Gruden will get swallowed up by the NFL machine in court and if there's a sniff it's going his way they'll just pay him to go away, he's not going to want to spend years paying legal fees.

Goodell will never get retribution because he has the backing of the guys who matter.

Intellectually, I know it’s unreasonable : I am still very aggravated about the whole thing. If you SAY you are going to be vigilant and test, then come out the next winter and give us the readings. Give us the readings from New Jersey, Chicago, NE…

It’s frustrating to no end that many of us desperately want to watch a legit sport that is being run more and more like pro wrestling.

When they hired the people they hired, it was over. A long and well developed playbook. Research and narrative explanation can be found in these books:
Toxic Deception***in, Lavelle
Dying for LivingLewontin
Deceit and DenialMarkowitz, Rosner
Asbestos: A Century of SilenceMichaels
Cigarette CenturyBrandt
Doubt is Their ProductMichaels
The Republican War on ScienceMooney
Climate Cover UpHoggan and Littlemore
Merchants of DoubtOreskes, Conway
Climate Change DenialWashington, Cook
The Hockey Stick and the Climate WarsMann
Lead WarsMarkowitz
The War on ScienceOtto
The Madhouse EffectMann, Toles
The Triumph of DoubtMichaels

82908667.0.jpg

When they hired the people they hired, it was over. A long and well developed playbook. Research and narrative explanation can be found in these books:
Toxic Deception***in, Lavelle
Dying for LivingLewontin
Deceit and DenialMarkowitz, Rosner
Asbestos: A Century of SilenceMichaels
Cigarette CenturyBrandt
Doubt is Their ProductMichaels
The Republican War on ScienceMooney
Climate Cover UpHoggan and Littlemore
Merchants of DoubtOreskes, Conway
Climate Change DenialWashington, Cook
The Hockey Stick and the Climate WarsMann
Lead WarsMarkowitz
The War on ScienceOtto
The Madhouse EffectMann, Toles
The Triumph of DoubtMichaels
those are about Exponent?

those are about Exponent?
They are mentioned in a couple of them, but more importantly, they are about the work that Exponent is hired to do: cherry pick data and create misleading narratives in order to defend vested financial interests, mostly companies that have privatized profit while socializing the damage and are combating the accusations. NFL joined a long list of corporate interests in using the playbook.

Since God is a Saints fan retribution is coming for the commissioner. The lawsuit by Chucky, aka, Jon Gruden.

He’s going to force discovery and show the league offices leaked those emails that derailed his $100 million coaching gig with the Raiders.

Oh, this is going to be good.

We're not quite there yet, not by a long shot. While Judge Allf's ruling denied the NFL's request to have the whole thing go to arbitration (i.e., to Goodell's kangaroo court), the NFL lawyers have appealed it, and will continue to appeal it to the highest level.

I'm not knowledgeable about where this buck is going to truly stop. Perhaps others with more legal knowledge could post more about this.

I'm all in on this law suit I hope it hits the courts but I doubt it ever will.

Gruden will get paid off times 10 before there is any damage to Goodell or the NFL, unfortunately.

The NFL almost prints money, so they can make just about anything go away.

Gruden will get paid off times 10 before there is any damage to Goodell or the NFL, unfortunately.

The NFL almost prints money, so they can make just about anything go away.
Gruden doesn't want any amount of money, he's out for revenge. I for one hope he succeeds in exposing the corrupt NFL.

The red line here is discovery. The NFL will lawyers will fight this as much as they can. If they fail and it gets to discovery, they'll settle--even if it costs the league $100M.

Retribution ?
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

That'll never happen. The corruption of the league is vast.

Gruden doesn't want any amount of money, he's out for revenge. I for one hope he succeeds in exposing the corrupt NFL.
That would be great, if Chucky doesn't have a price where he'd fold his cards. He would be a rare man, indeed.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back