PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Retribution is coming for the Commissioner

Fake Patriot fans:

goodellphoto.jpg

Real Patriot Fan:

patsfinger.jpg

Pretty sure Gruden will disappear with the likes of Jimmy Hoffa before anything bad happens to Goodell/NFL….

You are all mad at the wrong guy. He is nothing but the front boss, you guys are the feds and owners are the actual boss. The role of the front boss is divert feds attention to the front boss and have him deal with the heat.

You are all mad at the wrong guy. He is nothing but the front boss, you guys are the feds and owners are the actual boss. The role of the front boss is divert feds attention to the front boss and have him deal with the heat.
No. I'm mad at the RIGHT guy. Pathological little ginger haired bully.

Roger is the Mingbi of the NFL.

Yep. That is why he has been around so long. Goodell is the lightening rod and takes the hits while the owners sit back and line their pockets. The league revenue has exploded while Goodell has been the commissioner between the TV deals and changes to the game to benefit gambling and fantasy football. One could make the argument that anyone who was in Goodell's seat could have done what he did but Goodell just so happened to be the guy sitting there. Goodell is a politician and knows the role he plays and gets paid handsomely for it.

Yep. That is why he has been around so long. Goodell is the lightening rod and takes the hits while the owners sit back and line their pockets. The league revenue has exploded while Goodell has been the commissioner between the TV deals and changes to the game to benefit gambling and fantasy football. One could make the argument that anyone who was in Goodell's seat could have done what he did but Goodell just so happened to be the guy sitting there. Goodell is a politician and knows the role he plays and gets paid handsomely for it.
I'm starting to wonder if someone with actual skills, talents, and accomplishments might have been less successful than Goodell. Smart and/or successful people decided they wanted to put the epitome of an arts degree at the head of the massive organization. I'm starting to assume they knew what they were doing.

I can never disassociate the Dunning-Kruger effect from Goodell. If I think of one I think of the other. Maybe these smart people realized they needed an average guy so wrongly convinced of his own ability to make the whole song and dance work.

The money still doesn't make sense though. Hopefully I make it to Heaven and I can have the thinking behind this mystery revealed to me.

Last edited:
Hopefully I make it to Heaven and I can have the thinking behind this mystery revealed to me.

While you are in Heavan figuring out mysteries, please find out if it was Brady or Belichick's fault and let us know?

Since God is a Saints fan retribution is coming for the commissioner. The lawsuit by Chucky, aka, Jon Gruden.

He’s going to force discovery and show the league offices leaked those emails that derailed his $100 million coaching gig with the Raiders.

Oh, this is going to be good.
People still care about Goddell? Weird, I thought this went away like 20 years ago…

Every now and then it is a good idea to check the scoreboard. According to Google his net worth is over $200 million, pretty much game, set, match. He won, time to get a life and move on.

Why not? There's no better argument for communism than the NFL, after all. Everyone shares everything, and they all make money.
The NFL is not communism. The ownership is structured where 32 partners split (most of) the revenue evenly. That’s not communism, that’s just a business partnership.

As for the workers, there ain’t no “sharing” going on there. They all compete against each other for a bigger piece of the pie and they are generally paid more money based on their value. The higher value you bring to a team, the more you make. That’s as capitalistic as it gets.

I'm starting to wonder if someone with actual skills, talents, and accomplishments might have been less successful than Goodell. Smart and/or successful people decided they wanted to put the epitome of an arts degree at the head of the massive organization. I'm starting to assume they knew what they were doing.

I can never disassociate the Dunning-Kruger effect from Goodell. If I think of one I think of the other. Maybe these smart people realized they needed an average guy so wrongly convinced of his own ability to make the whole song and dance work.

The money still doesn't make sense though. Hopefully I make it to Heaven and I can have the thinking behind this mystery revealed to me.

They only want someone who's willing to dive under the bus for them, not someone who's smart or skilled.

If Gruden wins the right to discovery, Goodell is finished.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back