PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ryan: "Belichick won coaching battle again"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex Ryan is not in Belichick's class as a coach, as dont you think Belichick would have made sure his RB stopped in bounds at the 1 yard line instead of the TD and giving the ball back. They could have just about run the clock out without giving the ball back to the Pats, but he is a MASTER about making the media focus the attention where HE wants it to be even if he takes the heat and his players love playing for him. I think the Pats players love playing for BB too but they just do ita different way.

I don't know what "loosers" means.

As far as the Jets being losers, only 2 teams have never made it to the SB in the 42 years since the merger (expansion teams excluded).

One team is the Lions, want to guess what the other team is? One win does not turn a loser franchise into a winner.

Dont be upset..youl be ok.. ;)

easy to say, and do when u win and feel good, whats classy is bill belichick shaking his and and complimenting him after the tuffest loss ever and knowin ur team is better than the thuggy jets, thats respectable and admirable, i could do anything for the world rite after i hit the lottery but would struggle to help others when my life when to the shat hole, i hope u understand that..rex is a good coach, his players r dumbasses.
As a Pats fan, there's no way in hell I can say the Pats are a better team than the Jets. They beat us 2 out of 3 games. They are obviously the better team. We as Pat's fans have to face at this moment the Jets are better. We may have won the division the last two years, but haven't won a playoff game since Jan 2008, and the Jets are going back to the AFC Championship game for the second year in a row. Jets are better than us, plain and simple. 14-2 or winning the AFC East don't mean **** if we can't win a god damned playoff game.

As a Pats fan, there's no way in hell I can say the Pats are a better team than the Jets. They beat us 2 out of 3 games. They are obviously the better team. We as Pat's fans have to face at this moment the Jets are better. We may have won the division the last two years, but haven't won a playoff game since Jan 2008, and the Jets are going back to the AFC Championship game for the second year in a row. Jets are better than us, plain and simple. 14-2 or winning the AFC East don't mean **** if we can't win a god damned playoff game.

You are so right. I can live with the rebuilding year. But this losing streak that we have in the playoffs lately, is a problem that needs to be solved.

He wasn't being sarcastic, he said (paraphrasing)

"Thank god it didn't come down to the coaching again because Belichick won again, it was the players who won today"

You can tell when he's being obviously sarcastic but he was being genuine.

I agree. I hate to admit it, but I really like the guy. He took it for the team this week and prepared them to play. They're a more seasoned team and he had them playing to their strengths. He really lavished praise in BB all week. I think he tries to "Rope-A-Dope" him with this tactic.

That said, the Patriots used to be able to win games like that one yesterday. I'd like to think that they will again...and soon. The Brady window is getting smaller, so we'd all better hope so. The Pats are a work in progress. They're leaps and bounds better than last year. They just have a few more strides to make...

He obviously is vastly exaggerating this but he obviously has a point in terms of execution. Especially at the beginning the Pats looked poised to do the same thing on offense which they did in December. Just that the Patriots did not execute their first two drives while the Jets came up big.

If the Patriots execute from the start than maybe everyone would be talking about what a genius BB was yet again. The coaching IMO only got ugly when our first attempts on putting points up failed and we should have adjusted. Poor execution by the players started everything though and we collapsed like a card house.

Lets be honest for a moment here, guys. At the beginning of the year - with this defense and the infusion of youth, did you think they had a realistic shot at 14-2? I didn't. Then they change their offense on the fly- in season - c'mon. I think BB did a great coaching (up) job this year. The only problem I have is not going no-huddle at the end there. Wish someone would give me a legit explanation.

Anyway, I think the future looks bright.

Go Steelers. I HATE THE FREAKIN' LOUD MOUTH DOOSHIE JETS SOOOOOO MUCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back