PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rogue Clemens Press Conference

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
What a joke of a conference ... and that phone call wtf was that?

17 minutes and never once to Brian say to Rogue he was innocent.

I think Rogue's going through this because his wife wants to can his lidocaine'd Azz ... he has no choice but to look like a fool.

Isn't taping a phone conversation illegal?? Talk about a set up, read about 4 pages of it. blah, blah, blah!!!

WTF is he shooting Lidocain in his ass for, the plane seats have cushions now.. maybe he was preparing for an anal probe extraction or something.. this makes no sense.

Playing that tape yesterday was about the dumbest thing he could of done for himself, wtf is his lawyer thinking!

Before i was kind of on the fence but after listening to most of that taped message, i come away thinking he did it more then ever now. The guy said straight up he didnt want to do it but he had no choice as in tell the truth or think about going to prison, and to that responce roger said nothing. Just like felger said last night it sounds like two people who got caught in a drug bust, roger needs to kick that lawyer straight to the curb for ever convincing him to go infront of reporters yesterday and then play a tape that made 99% of the people who listened to it believe he did it more then ever now.

Playing that tape yesterday was about the dumbest thing he could of done for himself, wtf is his lawyer thinking!

Before i was kind of on the fence but after listening to most of that taped message, i come away thinking he did it more then ever now. The guy said straight up he didnt want to do it but he had no choice as in tell the truth or think about going to prison, and to that responce roger said nothing. Just like felger said last night it sounds like two people who got caught in a drug bust, roger needs to kick that lawyer straight to the curb for ever convincing him to go infront of reporters yesterday and then play a tape that made 99% of the people who listened to it believe he did it more then ever now.

I don't understand at all what he was thinking about with that tape. To me, McNamee sounded like a desperate, cornered man practically begging Roger to tell him what to do and Roger's reactions made NO sense at all. The part where Roger said "I didn't do this." and McNamee said "Fine!" it was more like the kind of "fine!" you say when you want to follow it up with a "whatever you say" and an eyeroll.

Then you find out Roger knew he was being taped and his weird behavior makes more sense....and makes him look guilty as hell.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back