PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Parker calls Brady LOAT. Not the GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an interesting conversation with a group of friends over beers recently and I was the only Pats fan and 2 others would previously put Manning above Brady while 1 other guy was very anti-Brady and could never recognize his greatness.

But after this Super Bowl, the first 2 really had no argument and had no problem saying Brady is the greatest (could be argued that he was before this game but so be it) and really just publicly admired what they had just witnessed. The other guy still couldn't bring himself to recognizing Brady and what was interesting was that this time, it wasn't me who was arguing, it was the other 2.. In fact they belittled him for being so closed minded and simply choosing to support his argument with his select facts (confirmation bias). They even pointed out how it's ok to admit you are wrong and its actually a good display of humility which people appreciate.
I've never seen this guy get shut down so quickly and the look on his face told me how confused and childish he felt.

I'm sharing this mainly because in prior years' conversations, I would be visibly upset with the lack of credit or the cheating card being thrown out but now I find the critics "amunition" to be nothing more than blanks and I don't think they really believe what they are spewing but need to hold onto their narrative out of ego but they are more ridiculous than ever doing so.

Skips show is terrible for the most part. I do like the hosts gigantic rack though, but Molly Qerim from First Take is hotter!

...As for Rob, the guy is a ****ing clown. I think Brady must of ****ed his wife or something.

Biggest Brady haters out there are Rob Parker and Chris Chase.

Sadly, I agree. He got lucky for all FIVE of his championships.

I've always said that being a sports reporter is really the least scrutinized profession when you take into account all the blatantly false crap people say and the scope of the platform they have.

They're *never* held accountable.

In that video above from 2012 he was insisting that not only would Brady never win another Super Bowl, he wouldn't even make another Super Bowl

Since then Brady has not just won 2 more SBs, but he basically rewrote the record books while doing it

So this "professional sports reporter" (and I use that term loosely because I never heard of him until about 2 weeks ago) doesn't just fail to admit he was wrong about Brady, he doubles down and starts making even stronger statements against Brady.

That said, I'm officially done on commenting about Ron Parker or Rob Parker or whatever his name is.

He's just a troll they literally just bring him in to discuss Brady not even the Patriots but just Brady

This is the response to this moron. He is right brady is two plays away from losing two more superbowls. He is also two plays away from winning all 7. So brady came out 50/50. That is not luck. This is by definition the opposite of luck. This is the law of averages you friggen dunce.

Racist Rob Parker gets quoted more often on this board than Paul Brown, Vince Lombardi and Bill Walsh combined. That says a lot about us, not Parker.

This guy is Brady's biggest hater, he is so salty lmao.

Someone needs to craft a Morton salt canister with Salty Rob's photo superimposed over the salt girl. :D

If this thread was never posted I would never know who Rob Parker was or even care about him.. unfortunately now I do..

The media has morphed into becoming the news rather than telling us the news, this idiocy will help Parker get more facebook likes or twitter followers which is the measure of success in today's world.. see Borges, Felger and Shaughnessy they all follow the same playbook.

I'd say Kurt warner was the luckiest QB of all time.

Going from arena league to getting put with some of the greatest offensive talent in the history of the game, then falling off the face of the earth when that talent leaves, only to then get put with some of the greatest offensive talent in the history of the game again due to injuries of the young starter about a decade apart from each other.

Brady on the other hand has consistently been great.

You can't call it luck if it keeps happening every year.

If this thread was never posted I would never know who Rob Parker was or even care about him.. unfortunately now I do..

The media has morphed into becoming the news rather than telling us the news, this idiocy will help Parker get more facebook likes or twitter followers which is the measure of success in today's world.. see Borges, Felger and Shaughnessy they all follow the same playbook.

Sad but true.

Parker is as die hard a Patriot Hater as anyone in the media.

He also said this after the Pats lost their 2nd SB to the Giants: "Tom Brady will never get back to another Super Bowl. No way, no how!"

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents