PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rich Tylski is a scumbag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour93

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
For those of you who don't remember, OG Rich Tylski signed with the Pats in the '02 offseason and retired a few months later in training camp.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2416641

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Former NFL offensive guard Rich Tylski and his wife were accused of hitting their adopted daughter with a belt, slamming her head on a table and other abuse that left the girl with broken bones in her hands and leg.

The 35-year-old Tylski and wife Jane, 36, were free on $20,000 bond each on the child abuse and neglect charges. They were released Wednesday after turning themselves in. A message left on their home answering machine wasn't immediately returned, and it was unclear whether they had lawyers.

[...]

Doctors found extensive bruising in various stages of healing. A skeletal survey found six or seven healing fractures in the child's hand, the police report stated.

The girl later told investigators that she lied about falling down the stairs and she demonstrated on a doll how her mother had pushed her leg over her head until they heard a pop, the report said. The report also stated that Rich Tylski said he had hit the child with a belt.

The Department of Children & Families told police the girl missed 14 days of school from October to March.

I got the good old belt when I was younger, so that part of the story doesn't bother me, if indeed it was just a punishment tatic and not a excessive beating.

I do however think what the mother apparently did was cruel and unusual and disgusting.

I reserve judgement on these things, as there only alligations and like I said, alot of people get the belt when there younger, and we don't know what if anything he did with the belt.

They should have to endure at the very least the same abuse as their daughter.

Sorry but anyone who is such a poor parent that the only way they can control thier child is to hit them with a belt should not be allowed near children. Hitting is the lazy parents way...

Not that I'm for letting kids do what they want but there is a line before you are a total piece of garbage.

Clonamery said:
They should have to endure at the very least the same abuse as their daughter.

Not in America today. They will be sent to a shrink to discover why they can't manage their anger.

The fact that they are two evil slimebags won't mean much. I pity that little girl if she is sent back to these nuts.

I got the belt when I was a child as well, so that by itself to me isn't what is sickening about this story(even though I choose not to with my own child).

But slamming her head on a table????
Pulling her leg over her head to they hear a pop???
Breaking freaking bones?????

Makes you just wanna take a bat to both those lowlifes (if the allegations are true)!
That is just straight up torture!

If the allegations are true, they both need to go away for a while!

PATSNUTme said:
Not in America today. They will be sent to a shrink to discover why they can't manage their anger.

The fact that they are two evil slimebags won't mean much. I pity that little girl if she is sent back to these nuts.

Yeah, unfortunately people these days worry more about the perpetrators then helping the actual victims!

Every kid needs a good ***** whoopping every once in awhile..its healthy...you see your kid doing something dangerous you whoop some *****...now abusing a child is wrong...but moderate corporal punishment is a good thing...nothing sickens me more than seeing a kid backtalk or lay a hand on their own parent..and dont give me this timeout quackery...the only timeout I take is when I stop what im doing to whoop some *****....We are so scared to teach our kids right from wrong nowadays...I might whoop one of my kids ass once a month....because they are well behaved because of my discipline...they are taught right from wrong like I was and Im a God fearing man who knows right from wrong and I had my ***** whooped many a time as a kid...That being said anyone who smacks their child anywhere besides the ***** is just cruel and not trying to teach a lesson they are vindictive and sick...and furthermore anyone who breaks a childs bones should be drug into the street and shot.

Last edited:
The Bible says: "He who spareth the rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him correcteth him betimes" (Proverbs 13:24) and "Withhold not correction from a child: for if thou strike him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and deliver his soul from hell." (Proverbs 23:13-14)

So, then, which type of rod do you prefer?

Steel rod, iron rod, lightning rod, divining rod, curtain rod?

I've got two little girls and I don't spank them.

When they were little, we tried slapping them lightly on the hand (and believe me, even THAT was tough to do to my little babies!).

But, you know what, it wasn't really that effective so it was over almost as quick as it began! A stupid idea from parents trying to figure it all out.

These days, we just try to teach them right from wrong, talk things out, and if they don't listen, then we discipline them. In rational and sane ways. But, we never hit them or beat them. That's crazy!

They're little girls, for God's sakes - my little precious angels from God.

I would dishonor God and myself by hurting them or hitting or beating them!

Forget the legal ramifications - what goes through a guy's mind like Tylski when he hits a sweet little girl with a belt!?!?!? And how about the wife? Bending the girl's "leg back until it pops"? That's some medieval $he-ite!

---------------------------------
An Old Farmer's Advice:

* Words that soak into ears are whispered, not yelled.

* Meanness don't jes' happen overnight.

* You cannot unsay a cruel word.

* When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.

* The best sermons are lived, not preached.

* Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.

* Don't interfere with somethin' that ain't botherin' you none.

* If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'.

* Sometimes you get, and sometimes you get got.

* The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every mornin'.

* If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.

* Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Last edited:
festy1986 said:
I got the good old belt when I was younger, so that part of the story doesn't bother me, if indeed it was just a punishment tatic and not a excessive beating.

I do however think what the mother apparently did was cruel and unusual and disgusting.

I reserve judgement on these things, as there only alligations and like I said, alot of people get the belt when there younger, and we don't know what if anything he did with the belt.

I've got news for you, guy: "getting the belt" is ABUSE. I got it myself and it can leave emotional scars that never heal. There is never a good reason to hit or whip a child, it is an expression of anger and control by parents and sends the wrong message. If what this report says is true, the Tylskis should be locked away for a very long time.

Have a Day

I have to get a license to drive a car, buy a gun, hunt and go fishing.

I think this is a prime example of why people should need a license to have kids.

BradyBirdYazOrr said:
Every kid needs a good ***** whoopping every once in awhile..its healthy...you see your kid doing something dangerous you whoop some *****...now abusing a child is wrong...but moderate corporal punishment is a good thing...nothing sickens me more than seeing a kid backtalk or lay a hand on their own parent..and dont give me this timeout quackery...the only timeout I take is when I stop what im doing to whoop some *****....We are so scared to teach our kids right from wrong nowadays...I might whoop one of my kids ass once a month....because they are well behaved because of my discipline...they are taught right from wrong like I was and Im a God fearing man who knows right from wrong and I had my ***** whooped many a time as a kid...That being said anyone who smacks their child anywhere besides the ***** is just cruel and not trying to teach a lesson they are vindictive and sick...and furthermore anyone who breaks a childs bones should be drug into the street and shot.

Congratulations for perpetuating the abuse cycle, you cretin. Hopefully your kids will pay you back with some "ass-whoopin'" therapy bills when they hit adolescence. :rolleyes:

Tunescribe said:
Congratulations for perpetuating the abuse cycle, you cretin. Hopefully your kids will pay you back with some "ass-whoopin'" therapy bills when they hit adolescence. :rolleyes:
Hey now... he only admited to "ass-whoopin" once. The rest of the time he was talking about whoopin on some edited out body part that has 5 characters.
:confused:

I'm hoping he doesn't have sons.

Hitting kids does'nt teach them anything but fear. I have a 9 year old boy, and a 5 year old girl, and i don't hit them in any way. The only way they fear me is by fearing my disapproval. If i raise my voice and give them the pointing finger it gets their attention pretty damn quick. To abuse a small child to the point of broken bones is a sign of serious mental issues. To say they need a good whoopin once in a while is just assnine. IMO, if someone needs to smack their kid to get their attention, then they have failed.I got hit many times as a kid, and it did'nt do anything good for me. It just made me feel like crap.
They should put this guy away.

Tunescribe said:
Cretin? The name calling is silly dont you think...Moderate corporal punishment is not abuse..the only kids that pay back their parents are ones that have really been abused...or ones that had weenie parents they could walk all over...kids are not little adults they do not always understand your silly psychobabble....if a kid does something to endanger himself a good smack on the ass(and only the ass)is appropriate and necessary....so go watch nanny 911 with a notebook and a piece of paper and get all your information...good luck you will need it...when your kids are on crack infested with aids or God knows what else ...grow a spine...you may need one to pick your kid out of the road after he did not understand the chapter from the latest Dr.Phil book you read him entitled..."Kids in the Road?That dog dont hunt!"

CrazyDave said:
Hitting kids does'nt teach them anything but fear. I have a 9 year old boy, and a 5 year old girl, and i don't hit them in any way. The only way they fear me is by fearing my disapproval. If i raise my voice and give them the pointing finger it gets their attention pretty damn quick. To abuse a small child to the point of broken bones is a sign of serious mental issues. To say they need a good whoopin once in a while is just assnine. IMO, if someone needs to smack their kid to get their attention, then they have failed.I got hit many times as a kid, and it did'nt do anything good for me. It just made me feel like crap.
They should put this guy away.
assnine? Is that how much you can take back there?Kid1 Oh no daddys pointing his finger again! Kid2 Who cares,Pass me that doobie! Kid1 By the way which daddy we have 2 Kid2 I cant wait to grow up and live in a van down by the river!

BradyBirdYazOrr said:
assnine? Is that how much you can take back there?Kid1 Oh no daddys pointing his finger again! Kid2 Who cares,Pass me that doobie! Kid1 By the way which daddy we have 2 Kid2 I cant wait to grow up and live in a van down by the river!
Oh great, another gay sex reference. What a surprise. You're a real clown.

Attachments

• assclown.jpg
    assclown.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Tunescribe said:
I've got news for you, guy: "getting the belt" is ABUSE. I got it myself and it can leave emotional scars that never heal. There is never a good reason to hit or whip a child, it is an expression of anger and control by parents and sends the wrong message. If what this report says is true, the Tylskis should be locked away for a very long time.

It's only abuse to those who listen to the media, my parents never beat me.

I got the belt to my ass 2 or 3 times in my life, and never hard enough to make my ass blister and what has it donea? Kept me out of trouble, I understand it can cause emotional to some but that's the fault of the parent if there rekless with it.

BradyBirdYazOrr said:
Cretin? The name calling is silly dont you think...Moderate corporal punishment is not abuse..the only kids that pay back their parents are ones that have really been abused...or ones that had weenie parents they could walk all over...kids are not little adults they do not always understand your silly psychobabble....if a kid does something to endanger himself a good smack on the ass(and only the ass)is appropriate and necessary....so go watch nanny 911 with a notebook and a piece of paper and get all your information...good luck you will need it...when your kids are on crack infested with aids or God knows what else ...grow a spine...you may need one to pick your kid out of the road after he did not understand the chapter from the latest Dr.Phil book you read him entitled..."Kids in the Road?That dog dont hunt!"

Yup, I'd better start beatin' those gosh dern young'uns! That'll show 'em who's boss! ... Honestly, where did you grow up -- Appalachia or the Middle East? By smackin' your kids around as you described in your initial post (please tell us what censored bodypart has five characters), you've all but assured that your grandchildren will be spanked/struck/whipped, etc., as well. Great gift to the family legacy! For your information numbnuts, there are far more effective ways to assert parental authority and dole out discipline without resorting to physical abuse (or "corporal punishment," as you term it). And these methods do not involve so-called "psychobabble" or attempts at "reasoning" with a child as a "spineless" parent. Man, you'd better get to a parenting class, and quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News