PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rich Tylski is a scumbag

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrazyDave said:
Oh great, another gay sex reference. What a surprise. You're a real clown.
actually it was more of an illiteracy reference joey

BradyBirdYazOrr said:
actually it was more of an illiteracy reference joey
"Is that how much you can take back there?" is an illiteracy reference?
The part about 2 dads as well? So I spelled assinine wrong. You did'nt capitalize the first word of a sentence. And my name is not "joey".

Oh yes a parenting class thats what I need ...Thats what we all need..get real.Did you go to ass wiping class...Do we need a class for everything?...answer nowadays probably yes when incompetent parents like yourself dont know what to do when their children act up...now im gonna type this real slow (as i know you will read it that way)and in caps maybe it will sink in(and I wont be forced ta whup yo ass)IT IS ONLY OK TO WHIP YOUR KID ON THE ASS AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE...AND ONLY AS A MEASURE TO PREVENT DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR AS IN BEHAVIOR THAT WILL CAUSE THEM HARM...NEVER SHOULD A KID BE SMACKED AROUND...that being said you suck...now disagree with my main point in caps but dont attribute anything else to me.....now for the fella who quoted the Bible and said what rod? curtain rod?...your ignorance is showing...let me correct you with a gentle tap to your logic center....The word rod comes from the Hebrew rhod which means palm of the hand....smarty....now about the body part with five letters that was a glitch of the site I wrote a and then $ and then $..now I am finished with the topic as I have come out on top..Thank you

My degree is in psych and family dynamics. I had to do extensive research on child abuse, as well as the effectiveness of corporal punishment. Do I think a spanking is the same as beating with a belt? Of course not. But it is proven that the only thing hitting a child teaches them is that when things don't go your way you should hit someone until they "straighten up". Poor logic in any case.

I was hit alot as a kid and it taught me to hit others when I wanted them to behave a certain way. It wasn't until college that I realized why, and had to deprogram so to speak.

There are effective ways to deal with kids that don't invole hitting them. Direct forced eye contact works best along with a stern scolding because kids innately don't like to look you in the eye.

KDPpatsfan said:
My degree is in psych and family dynamics. I had to do extensive research on child abuse, as well as the effectiveness of corporal punishment. Do I think a spanking is the same as beating with a belt? Of course not. But it is proven that the only thing hitting a child teaches them is that when things don't go your way you should hit someone until they "straighten up". Poor logic in any case.

I was hit alot as a kid and it taught me to hit others when I wanted them to behave a certain way. It wasn't until college that I realized why, and had to deprogram so to speak.

There are effective ways to deal with kids that don't invole hitting them. Direct forced eye contact works best along with a stern scolding because kids innately don't like to look you in the eye.
Kid: Mommy! daddys staring at me again! Mommy:I know honey he creeps me out too!

I was spanked as a child. It wasn't a daily thing for no reason at all but when it was appropriate I was spanked. Once I recall was when I tripped my cousin in the living room and caused her to cry. I was about eight or nine. That's the only time I can actually still remember why I was spanked. I would cry and run to my room, I remember that. The thing is I never cried because of pain or thinking my parents hated me or something, I cried because the spanking showed me that I was in trouble for doing something wrong. That's all it was.

My parents taught me right from wrong and disciplined me when necessary. They would spank me once on the butt, it wasn't like they grabbed me and started swinging. And it worked. I'm 26 years old now. I don't have any emotional problems. I've never been in a fight. I've never been drunk or tried drugs. I haven't been in an argument with my parents since I was 14 years old. Again, it worked.

Like others have said, there's a difference between spanking and beating, BIG difference. My parents knew the difference and I'm thankful for all they have taught me and all the morals they have given me.

Crazy Patriot Guy said:
I was spanked as a child. It wasn't a daily thing for no reason at all but when it was appropriate I was spanked. Once I recall was when I tripped my cousin in the living room and caused her to cry. I was about eight or nine. That's the only time I can actually still remember why I was spanked. I would cry and run to my room, I remember that. The thing is I never cried because of pain or thinking my parents hated me or something, I cried because the spanking showed me that I was in trouble for doing something wrong. That's all it was.

My parents taught me right from wrong and disciplined me when necessary. They would spank me once on the butt, it wasn't like they grabbed me and started swinging. And it worked. I'm 26 years old now. I don't have any emotional problems. I've never been in a fight. I've never been drunk or tried drugs. I haven't been in an argument with my parents since I was 14 years old. Again, it worked.

Like others have said, there's a difference between spanking and beating, BIG difference. My parents knew the difference and I'm thankful for all they have taught me and all the morals they have given me.
well said friend!

Crazy Patriot Guy said:

You've NEVER been drunk? Wow. Now I know you're Crazy. Just kidding. But really, NEVER? Wow. You may be the most damaged person here.

No, that must undoubtedly go to BradyBirdYazOrr. "Cretin" is the perfect word. What an absolute piece of trash. You have earned the first spot on my Ignore list, a-hole.

CPG, I'm just kidding.

BBYO, you are an imbecile.

denverpatsfan said:
I have to get a license to drive a car, buy a gun, hunt and go fishing.

I think this is a prime example of why people should need a license to have kids.
Big brother is watching you ...have sex?......Policeman:Son put that penis away and step away from the nookie..now! Perp:Ossifer I got my license in my pants...yooooiiiiiinnnnnnkkkkkkkk! Policeman:Stop!....HQ Im gonna need backup we got a runner! Suspect should be considered armed and dangling!

BradyBirdYazOrr said:
now I am finished with the topic as I have come out on top..Thank you

It's actually a relief to see that you've mercifully decided to spare yourself further embarrassment.

Tunescribe said:
It's actually a relief to see that you've mercifully decided to spare yourself further embarrassment.
If you read the post just before this one you'll see that you spoke too soon.

Oh im not embarrassed for you..I didnt raise you....but if I did!

What gives any of you people the right to dog on a man because of the way he disciplines his children? Or approve another man for the way he doesn't discipline his children?? Last I looked I didnt notice there was a PERFECT way for raising your children. Hell, I guess if there is, all of you with psych degrees, phds,ma's,ba's,pda's need to share the info with the rest of us that didn't get the memo. I was raised in a pretty tough environment, and if I stepped out of line, I knew I had it coming. Sometimes it was a belt, a large wooden spoon, or even sometimes a spatula, all depending on how severe I ****ed up. Being older now, I can see that in most cases I definately deserved it. Now, with that being said. Just because I got spanked, hit, beat or whatever else you want to call it, I don't do the same to my children. Sure, I spank my two boys, but only with my hand and on there butts. I mostly focus on disciplining them with my voice, and my look. I honestly believe that is what gets them to pay attention. They both act polite and are two adorable children, but sometimes just talking out their mistakes doesnt always help. Sometimes they just need a good butt whoopin. Also, anyone out there who tries to say that since someone got beat, they are going to beat others needs to get some balls and realize that they are just giving people a cop out.

"Yeah, I only beat the **** outta that boy, cuz I got beat by my daddy. It's not my fault, it's been built into me since I was a child, it's how I was raised."

People actually believe that ****? C'mon, make the bastards take some responsibility. Wait....what the hell are we doing talking about this **** on a patsfan forum anyways................oh well, i guess it did help me stop thinking about the draft for awhile.
Now where the hell did i put my metal pipe??

holyredeemer said:
What gives any of you people the right to dog on a man because of the way he disciplines his children? Or approve another man for the way he doesn't discipline his children?? Last I looked I didnt notice there was a PERFECT way for raising your children. Hell, I guess if there is, all of you with psych degrees, phds,ma's,ba's,pda's need to share the info with the rest of us that didn't get the memo. I was raised in a pretty tough environment, and if I stepped out of line, I knew I had it coming. Sometimes it was a belt, a large wooden spoon, or even sometimes a spatula, all depending on how severe I ****ed up. Being older now, I can see that in most cases I definately deserved it. Now, with that being said. Just because I got spanked, hit, beat or whatever else you want to call it, I don't do the same to my children. Sure, I spank my two boys, but only with my hand and on there butts. I mostly focus on disciplining them with my voice, and my look. I honestly believe that is what gets them to pay attention. They both act polite and are two adorable children, but sometimes just talking out their mistakes doesnt always help. Sometimes they just need a good butt whoopin. Also, anyone out there who tries to say that since someone got beat, they are going to beat others needs to get some balls and realize that they are just giving people a cop out.

"Yeah, I only beat the **** outta that boy, cuz I got beat by my daddy. It's not my fault, it's been built into me since I was a child, it's how I was raised."

People actually believe that ****? C'mon, make the bastards take some responsibility. Wait....what the hell are we doing talking about this **** on a patsfan forum anyways................oh well, i guess it did help me stop thinking about the draft for awhile.
Now where the hell did i put my metal pipe??

As much as you picked on my psych degree...you actually are correct. I was beaten regularly and was a dangerous ball of rage as an adolescant because of it. It took leaving home at 16 after hospitalizing my step father(the abuser)and a degree in psych to finally get over it. I have never and will never hit any child and am disgusted with those who say "that's how my parents did it" and use it as an excuse. Same with molesters. I think the kid in maine should get a medal for blowing away those two pervs but thats a topic for another time. On to more important things: DRAFT RICHARD MARSHALL!!!

I usually don't post a lot on the forum but this topic got me pretty fired up. As a child I was spanked all the time, and now that I am older, boy, am I glad that I had received those spanking. Like some have already mentioned, spanking is not the samething as beating, and no matter how sweet your kid may be, there will be times when he or she will step out of line and you will need to rein them back in. Some of you think that if you spank a kid he/she will grow up to spank his or her own kids, that logic is flawed. Spanking does not beget spanking. Everyone that spank his/her kid choose to make that decision, realize that. I'd much rather spank them when they're young than to see them grow up without my guidance and go out and do wrongs in this world. God knows there are already enough evil people out there and we all have an obligation do raise our kids right, with or without spanking.

you make very good points ...how could anyone disagree with what you just said?

I guess we all have different ideas of what "guidance" is.
That said, this thread is a slippery slope.

sigh...can we get back to football talk? Talking about how we should beat children isnt really what we need here. So the sox lost a tough one last night...man i hope we can get a good WR in the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back