PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan......AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex Ryan is so fat his belt size is equator.

Rex Ryan is so fat when he sits on a rainbow he makes skittles.

This guy seriously needs to be humbled.

Rex Ryan is so fat when he bungee jumps, he brings down the bridge too.

Is there any doubt this is Buddy Ryan's kid? :D

Rex Ryan is so fat that when he bought his first house, he bought a "Waffle House!" :singing:

Rex Ryan's first presser, accepting the job as HC of the NYJ!

2564925.JabbaTheHutt.jpg

Rex Ryan so fat, he stepped on a scale and it said, to be continued...

Rex Ryan is so fat that instead of running laps around the field, the players run laps around HIM.

:singing:

This needs to stop. I heard he has a severe glandular issue.

He ate his thyroid gland.

Saying that is an insult to comic books, even terrible ones. :)

Ryan might be able to write a birthday card, if the picture of the cake didn't distract him.

As for the fat jokes, I've got nothing to contribute, mainly because I can't top what has been supplied already.

Jokes aside, Ryan's physique looks like it will take decades off of his life. For his own good, he needs to take better care of himself. If I was a player, I couldn't imagine taking it seriously when someone that out of shape yells at me to get in better condition or work harder.

To defend him though the Patriots have had someone who was big like him...Charlie Weiss. Difference between the two is that Weiss did something about it(almost cost him his life though).

Rex will lose some weight when he has a heart attack...unfortunately. I hope it doesn't come to that though.

This needs to stop. I heard he has a severe glandular issue.

He ate his thyroid gland.

Yes he did. It gave him more room in his throat so he could swallow pork chops whole...

Yes he did. It gave him more room in his throat so he could swallow pork chops whole...

I heard he also stores reserve pork chops in his thyroid cavity. Long time to stand on the sidelines....and not eat.

To defend him though the Patriots have had someone who was big like him...Charlie Weiss. Difference between the two is that Weiss did something about it(almost cost him his life though).

Rex will lose some weight when he has a heart attack...unfortunately. I hope it doesn't come to that though.

Yup... it's amazing what that will do to your outlook.

I've been very happy to drop 45 pounds since the beginning of the year. I've got more to go, but it's a given that taking it off slowly and steadily will vastly increase the odds that you will keep it off. Of course, my weight gain came from the drugs the docs gave me to accompany the 5 rounds of surgery I've had, and the accompanying sedentary down time while healing. But I digress.

I wish him well, personally, just not as a coach :)

Yup... it's amazing what that will do to your outlook.

I've been very happy to drop 45 pounds since the beginning of the year. I've got more to go, but it's a given that taking it off slowly and steadily will vastly increase the odds that you will keep it off. Of course, my weight gain came from the drugs the docs gave me to accompany the 5 rounds of surgery I've had, and the accompanying sedentary down time while healing. But I digress.

I wish him well, personally, just not as a coach :)

The doctors perscribed you marijuana? :cool:

Rex was weighing himself, the scale said "one at a time please"

Rex Ryan is so fat that when he wears a watch he covers two time zones

Rex Ryan is so fat, that's he's the only NFL coach visible from space... :)

Rex Ryan is so fat that this thread became stupid and unfunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News