PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan......AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex Ryan is so fat that he personally drove 7 different "all you can eat" buffets out of business... :eek:

Rex Ryan is so fat that all of the seats on the Jets side of the field are sold as obstructed.

Rex Ryan is so fat that all of the seats on the Jets side of the field are sold as obstructed.

Bwahahahahaha......... :singing:

Rex Ryan is so fat that he was banned from all the beaches on the Jersey shore. That's right, you know? Everytime he went there to sunbathe, people would mistake him for a stranded whale and try to push him into the ocean.....

Rex Ryan is so fat that he personally drove 7 different "all you can eat" buffets out of business... :eek:

And that was just this morning.

Rex Ryan is so fat that he was once mistaken for a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Balloon.

Rex Ryan is so fat...... When he steps on the scale it reads... To be continued!

Rex Ryan is so fat...... When he steps on the scale it reads... To be continued!

:rofl::rofl:

Rex Ryan is so fat that it once took an entire police force a week to do a cavity search.

I like this thread.

Rex Ryan is so fat that when God said, "Let there be light", he told Rex to move his fat ass.

Have not read this whole post,,

But this Ryan guy reminds me of that Iraqi Minister of Information,,,,

Last edited:
(in tears from all these fat one-liners....)

Rex Ryan is so fat, his blood type is Ragu

Is that a XXXXXXXXXXXLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL shirt on Rex?,OR maybe a circus tent? or maybe was this the found remains of the Astrodome roof?

I am sorry,I am cruel about Rex,He could very well be pregnant :eek:,I should know better :banned:

Rex has to look in a mirror to see it.:eek:

Maybe we shouldn't be so hard on him.. after all he did call that timeout that cost the Ravens the game against us in '07

It's an interesting mentality Tubby Rex has taken toward the Patriots. It's clear he is trying to get his players over the mental hurdle of competing with a monolithic team by making an arse of himself and it will be interesting to see how it all turns out.

Guess Rex figures all publicity is good publicity. We all know how that works out.

Aren't you just thankful for the closely guarded way BB and the Patriots go about their business. We are truly a lucky set of fans.

Rex Ryan is so fat he could stand in a trough and be a blocking sled.

Someone here with Photshop needs to make him into a blocking sled ... :rofl:

It's an interesting mentality Tubby Rex has taken toward the Patriots. It's clear he is trying to get his players over the mental hurdle of competing with a monolithic team by making an arse of himself and it will be interesting to see how it all turns out.

Guess Rex figures all publicity is good publicity. We all know how that works out.

Aren't you just thankful for the closely guarded way BB and the Patriots go about their business. We are truly a lucky set of fans.

Yes, yes we are. Thank goodness for that. I remember well the old days, when, for example, a certain wide receiver decided to take his newly-purchased sports car out for a spin AT HALFTIME.... and wrecked it.

THAT was life as a Pats fan prior to Parcells.

And people ask me why I drink! :eek:

Hey, I found a little-known pic of Rex Ryan out on the town!

20081203_ghostbusters-video-game-2.jpg

This guy is quite the oddball. Should make for an interesting couple of games every year.

hey... and don't forget the new Coach Rex Ryan bobble head, er, bobble body...

Ghostbusters_Slimer_bobbleh.jpg

Complete in Gang Green team colours!

Last edited:
The only book that one trick pony is capable of writing is a comic book.

If that.

Saying that is an insult to comic books, even terrible ones. :)

Ryan might be able to write a birthday card, if the picture of the cake didn't distract him.

As for the fat jokes, I've got nothing to contribute, mainly because I can't top what has been supplied already.

Jokes aside, Ryan's physique looks like it will take decades off of his life. For his own good, he needs to take better care of himself. If I was a player, I couldn't imagine taking it seriously when someone that out of shape yells at me to get in better condition or work harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes