PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex is just too damned funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex gets a lot of **** here, but I love the guy. He talks a lot of crap about the Pats, but it's always good natured. He makes things so much more fun. There's no doubt he respects the hell out of that Pats and Belichick. In fact, whenever they are at some offseason event, like the combine, you always see them together. Rob too.

View attachment 14051
Yeah, I like giving them crap but I bet they're ok guys in person. I think Rob did a good job when he was here as a coach. I also think Rex is a good DC, but he's one of those guys who isn't and never will be head coaching material. He's in way over his head as the main guy.

Rex gets a lot of **** here, but I love the guy. He talks a lot of crap about the Pats, but it's always good natured. He makes things so much more fun. There's no doubt he respects the hell out of that Pats and Belichick. In fact, whenever they are at some offseason event, like the combine, you always see them together. Rob too.

View attachment 14051
One of the few coaches in the league who loses like a man.

He is a great defensive mind/position coach ... but as a head coach he really sucks.
I like him ... he does really care for his players and team, not a phony either.
I would take him any day over a fugazi like Jeff fischer ... who is a total fraud.

**** Rex Cryan. Someone should stick a boot up his azz, pull it out and stick it in his goddamned big mouth. He's a friggin' degenerate POS and back to his old gluttonous self, in case you haven't noticed. Already put on 30 pounds of greasy fat since the lap band was taken off. Why did he have it removed? "Solidarity" with his twin brother , who's a huge fat ****. Has to be a super stupid bigmouth 24/7 or he's like a 4 year old kid stamping his feet for attention
You no likey da Wrecks?

"It's not a question of how much we're going to win - we're gonna win."

Uh, are you sure about that Rex?

Rex thinks it's all about Rex but the funny thing is, no one gives a **** about Rex

Another week goes by, another "motivational" speech by Rex with no positive results.

SAD!

One of the few coaches in the league who loses like a man.
Never thought about that before but absolutely right. Full of hot air and trash talk leading up to a game, but always respectful after the game.

I'm going to tell you we're the f---ing best because I believe it. Let me f---ing say it. And if it doesn't work, I'll be the first m-----f----- that goes. Well, actually, it'll be Greg. And then maybe one or two of you other useless f---ers. Not you, Rob, you're cool. But, eventually, I'll be the first m-----f----- that goes, after you guys.

Rex is a very good/great defensive mind, but other than that he's an obnoxious, immature, egotistical loudmouth who's antics hurt his team more often than they help. No business being a HC (all of this is obviously IMO)

Clownshow of the highest regard, I'd be embarrassed if he was the NE HC.

I agree that both brothers are in over their head.....Rob is a very good NFL LB coach.......Rex is a very good DC......both are one job too high on the ladder imho

at heart rob & rex are football guys, period

i had the opportunity to hang with a rob a bit at a coaching clinic in the late 90's.....he's a good guy, and his stories about using salt shakers and silverware to talk football with his dad at family dinners was classic......his upbringing, in a football sense, was similar (albeit different lol) to bill's......they all grew up enmeshed in the game

stylistically bill is the consummate professional - the ryans are a tad more bombastic - my guess is a lot has to do with their upbringing - bill east coast/naval academy.....rob & rex have that brash southwest mentality....well, because they are buddy's kids lol

but peel away that outer layer, and i am guessing these guys can sit around and talk football together for weeks at a time
Actually the real difference between BB and Rex is that one has an ENORMOUS ego, and one has none at all.

And then there is the obvious one, One gives great media head, and the other tells the media to go F$ck themselves and stop counting on him to do THEIR jobs.

**** Rex Cryan. Someone should stick a boot up his azz, pull it out and stick it in his goddamned big mouth. He's a friggin' degenerate POS and back to his old gluttonous self, in case you haven't noticed. Already put on 30 pounds of greasy fat since the lap band was taken off. Why did he have it removed? "Solidarity" with his twin brother , who's a huge fat ****. Has to be a super stupid bigmouth 24/7 or he's like a 4 year old kid stamping his feet for attention

Holy crap Joe! I didn't know Rex banged your mom.
tumblr_m56htvDX7i1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back