Rex is just too damned funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
the Jets are screwed

Rex gives obscenity-laced speech to inspire Bills

"Everything's questioned," Ryan told his players. "I forgot to how to f---ing coach. 'The players don't respond to Rex, he don't know what the f--- he's doing anymore.'"

Ryan then quoted Muhammad Ali -- 'I'm going to show you how f---ing great I am' -- and told his team that the "best revenge is massive success" this season.

"That's where I'm at," Ryan continued. "It ain't about being No. 1 in defense, No. 1 in offense, whatever. No, it's about us in this room, holding this damn trophy saying we won the whole m----f-----," he said. "That's where I'm at. Don't be afraid of it. I don't give a s--- who knows it. Here we are. Here the f--- we are. That's who the f--- I am.

"I'm going to tell you we're the f---ing best because I believe it. Let me f---ing say it. And if it doesn't work, I'll be the first m-----f----- that goes. And everyone one of you, I f---ing know you've got my back. All I want is every f---ing thing you got. I'll take every f---ing bullet known to man."eason a "nepotism," telling his team in the July meeting that "people are going to see" how good of a coach Ryan believes his brother to be.

"But this is our f---ing team," Ryan said later in the speech. "And anything said about anyone in this f---ing room, we should take personally. You win with guys that are [close]. Nobody comes between us. It ain't a question about how much we're going to win. We're going to win. Do we have work to do? You're goddamn right we got a s---load of work to do to get there. But aren't we the guys for the f---ing job?"

Rex gets a lot of **** here, but I love the guy. He talks a lot of crap about the Pats, but it's always good natured. He makes things so much more fun. There's no doubt he respects the hell out of that Pats and Belichick. In fact, whenever they are at some offseason event, like the combine, you always see them together. Rob too.

image.jpeg

I caught a few minutes of that Rex and Rob Reunited on SNY the other night. It was ludicrous. I also heard recently he had his lap band removed to show solidarity with Rob who had to have his removed for medical reasons. You can't make this **** up.

at heart rob & rex are football guys, period

i had the opportunity to hang with a rob a bit at a coaching clinic in the late 90's.....he's a good guy, and his stories about using salt shakers and silverware to talk football with his dad at family dinners was classic......his upbringing, in a football sense, was similar (albeit different lol) to bill's......they all grew up enmeshed in the game

stylistically bill is the consummate professional - the ryans are a tad more bombastic - my guess is a lot has to do with their upbringing - bill east coast/naval academy.....rob & rex have that brash southwest mentality....well, because they are buddy's kids lol

but peel away that outer layer, and i am guessing these guys can sit around and talk football together for weeks at a time

**** Rex Cryan. Someone should stick a boot up his azz, pull it out and stick it in his goddamned big mouth. He's a friggin' degenerate POS and back to his old gluttonous self, in case you haven't noticed. Already put on 30 pounds of greasy fat since the lap band was taken off. Why did he have it removed? "Solidarity" with his twin brother , who's a huge fat ****. Has to be a super stupid bigmouth 24/7 or he's like a 4 year old kid stamping his feet for attention

**** Rex Cryan. Someone should stick a boot up his azz, pull it out and stick it in his goddamned big mouth. He's a friggin' degenerate POS and back to his old gluttonous self, in case you haven't noticed. Already put on 30 pounds of greasy fat since the lap band was taken off. Why did he have it removed? "Solidarity" with his twin brother , who's a huge fat ****. Has to be a super stupid bigmouth 24/7 or he's like a 4 year old kid stamping his feet for attention
There's what I was looking for. Took us long enough

I like 'em both, I think they are great football guys

While BB keeps things tight, doesn't let the media in too deep, wants to keep everything in-house......Rex chooses to USE the media as a tool, to take pressure OFF his guys, to keep the focus on him, to try and fire things up

two different styles......i still think Rex is a better DC than a HC, and he's too much a players' coach to make personnel decisions, but there's no discounting his defensive acumen

the foot thing is a little much, though

Rex gets a lot of **** here, but I love the guy. He talks a lot of crap about the Pats, but it's always good natured. He makes things so much more fun. There's no doubt he respects the hell out of that Pats and Belichick. In fact, whenever they are at some offseason event, like the combine, you always see them together. Rob too.

View attachment 14051

I like Rex and am also glad he's not our HC.

View attachment 14051
Yea, He just doesn't win. He says he will, but he doesn't. He's a dummy. Respect is earned, not demanded

I like 'em both, I think they are great football guys

While BB keeps things tight, doesn't let the media in too deep, wants to keep everything in-house......Rex chooses to USE the media as a tool, to take pressure OFF his guys, to keep the focus on him, to try and fire things up

two different styles......i still think Rex is a better DC than a HC, and he's too much a players' coach to make personnel decisions, but there's no discounting his defensive acumen

the foot thing is a little much, though
He sux. He doesn't win

Rex gets a lot of **** here, but I love the guy. He talks a lot of crap about the Pats, but it's always good natured. He makes things so much more fun. There's no doubt he respects the hell out of that Pats and Belichick. In fact, whenever they are at some offseason event, like the combine, you always see them together. Rob tooView attachment 14051
The problem is he was always a clown but had a decent football mind--he just needed to mature a bit.

Instead, he's gotten worse. Now he's just a clown. He'll be on TV full-time within 2 years.

"I'm going to tell you we're the f---ing best because I believe it"
"This is our Fing team"
"nobody comes between us"
"we're gonna win"

Yeeesh, Bunch of lame empty bluster, embarrassing. I picture players sitting in the back, hand on forehead, mouth open, staring at the ground, thinking 'is this guy serious? get me outa here'. Cringeworthy...

Both sons strike me as jackasses. However, they both pale in comparison to Papa Buddy in that department. Unanimous first ballot inductee in the ***hole Hall of Fame.

Buddy was a dink no question. With that said if you watched that 85 Bears 30 for 30 guys like Dent, Wilson, Hampton, McMichael, Fensik and Singletary they cry like babies when they talk about Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back