PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revisiting Brady since Deflategate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look...just stop the boolshyt. The fundamental problem and the genesis of all this ridiculous finger pointing is the hijacking that occurred in 2006 at the owners meetings. They had a business professional, a lawyer with experience in NFL business practices all set to be named BUT..there was a stiff junta of opposition from TWO particular owners who cajoled a number of others to stymie this selection and as a compromise, proposed Roger Stokoe Goodell in his place. The most unbelievably obtuse, ridiculous little Lord Fauntleroy azzole to ever Peter Principle his way to the top of ANYTHING in U.S. history.

Think about it...anyone...ANYONE today who has the temerity to try to launch a ball pressure firestorm ala Defakegate would get laughed off the planet. Even the die hard haters know it was completely ridiculous. That is NOT ENOUGH!!!! Goodell BROKE federal laws. For this wretched stink, this foul calumny to be rectified, Roger Goodell MUST be indicted, tried, convicted and sentenced to as long term in federal prison for the RICO violations he's guilty of. That's right...RICO. It most certainly DOES apply to the cabal that is NFL offices.

I love the narrative that Deflategate was because the owners didn't feel the Patriots paid enough for Spygate which, of course, is total bull ****. The reality is that All Gates were intentionally handled publicly to create their PR smokescreen to distract the sheople from the real issues of CTE, Domestic Violence issues and pain pill popping parties.

"Roger why are brain damaged, pain pill popping wife beaters only getting suspended for 2 games?"

"Well......Hey look over there.....The Patriots are cheating again!!"

What will always sicken me is what the "Lesser 31" and their puppets at 345 Park Ave did to the reputation of Tom. Sadly, it can never be completely erased. For me, the most disgusting evidence of this was the hail of booing he received from his home town region of San Francisco in the SB-50 celebration. It still sickens me.

His amazing and consistent play on the gridiron continues to be other-worldly. IMO, it is second only to Tom's overall kindness, decency, integrity, and class! Love that guy!

Go Pats!

No, what we know is that Brady didn't much care what the footballs were inflated to but chose the lower end of the scale after experiencing way overinflated footballs in the Jets game.

Actually, he said they should have been 13 instead of 16. In other words: right in the middle of the range. What a sneaky cheater!

Actually, he said they should have been 13 instead of 16. In other words: right in the middle of the range. What a sneaky cheater!

During his appeal testimony he stated that after the Jets game he learned what the regulation pressure limits were and that he and JJ discussed and decided to just set them at the lower end.

But you're correct that the balls during the Jets game were supposed to be at 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back