PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revis Possible ACL injury (update: torn ACL confirmed; out for rest of the season)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why be so diplomatic about these things? No other team and fan base sympathizes for us.

If it weakens our opponents and gives us a better chance to win, I'm all for it. sucks that the dude will be out all year, but he's a multi-millionaire with the best doctors caring for him. I'm sure he'll be just fine.

He happens to be out for the year which is beneficial for us, but I'm not going to celebrate someone's injury. Leave that to the Steeler fans.

Hopefully he can come back at 100%. As much as i hate the jets, He is just too fun to watch. Would be a real shame if this seriously hurts his career.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Some people like watching great players play football and not their crappy backups.

The only players I want to see play great are the ones wearing the Patriots uniform.

He happens to be out for the year which is beneficial for us, but I'm not going to celebrate someone's injury. Leave that to the Steeler fans.

Me too.

Nothing to cheer about, but at least in this season that is one big asterisk due to officiating, we have a clearer path to make the playoffs.

Surely by then the games will be decided as fairly as possible by the play on the field, right?

The only players I want to see play great are the ones wearing the Patriots uniform.
Ok. I'm sorry you can't appreciate nice things? I think it's pretty awesome watching the DeMarcus Wares and Patrick Willis' of the NFL do work.

Why the hell would people root for Revis to get an injury? If he's the difference between us winning the division or not, then we're not Super Bowl contenders anyway.

He's a great player, and even though he says some real douchey things at times, we have no real ill against him. I hope he gets healthy for next year.

I hope he's able to return at full strength for next season.

I'm not celebrating, but I'm definitely not crying over it.

I'd rather hear that it was Ladainian Tomlinson who blew out a knee, even though he is retired.

If I went with active guys, I guess my first preference would be Bart Scott or Cromartie.

Revis is just good, and not really adhering to the mold of a bragging loudmouth idiot piece of whiny Jets trash.

Last edited:
Why the hell would people root for Revis to get an injury? If he's the difference between us winning the division or not, then we're not Super Bowl contenders anyway.

He's a great player, and even though he says some real douchey things at times, we have no real ill against him. I hope he gets healthy for next year.

Agree, for the player. With regards to Jets fans though, different story. Considering how often they openly root for someone to end Brady's career with some cheap shot or celebrate any time one of the Patriots gets injured, this is all karma for them. Check out JI or GG sometime and just look at the stuff that those morons spew every day. Personally I'm enjoying the fact that this news is very likely ruining the season for RayRay and SG3. Those guys are 2 of the biggest pathetic d-bags you'll ever find.

Is anyone even celebrating? I just don't care. Players get injured all the time. It happens. Anyone feeling sad that we won't be facing Fred Jackson, CJ Spiller and David Nelson next week?

Revis is a great player....The league just got weaker defensively today.

That being said,the days of the Revis we all are used to seeing dominate his man could be over.

Great cornerbacks with ACLs sometimes never are the same with all the cuts they do week to week.

Ok. I'm sorry you can't appreciate nice things? I think it's pretty awesome watching the DeMarcus Wares and Patrick Willis' of the NFL do work.

Only times I like to see Demarcus Wares and Patrick Willis' play great is when they are playing our rivals. I hope they suck badly when they play against us.
So I take it you were rooting for Ed Reed and Ray Lewis last night?

Is anyone even celebrating? I just don't care. Players get injured all the time. It happens. Anyone feeling sad that we won't be facing Fred Jackson, CJ Spiller and David Nelson next week?

Fair enough.

Sorry for Revis, but the creampuff 9 is complete.

Jets 2x
Bills 2x
Dolphins 2x
Rams
Jaguars
Colts

The Pats need to win all 9 of these.

I prefer to beat them with their full compliment. It limits the excuses.
Excuses? Who cares but some fans on internet forums?

If we beat the Revisless Jests in the AFCCG and go onto win the SB do you think anyone is going to place an asterisk around the win 1, 3, 5, 10, 50 years from now?

Sorry for Revis, but the creampuff 9 is complete.

Jets 2x
Bills 2x
Dolphins 2x
Rams
Jaguars
Colts

The Pats need to win all 9 of these.

Well that should get us in the playoffs. I'm just not sure I consider the Bills in Buffalo and Jets in New York a creampuff. Regardless, if we play as we are capable none of those teams should stand a chance.

I will miss the thrill of seeing whether elite QBs and elite WRs would dare go after him.

But I won't miss that much on either October 21 or November 22.

On those days I will settle for the thrill of going after Octodad and just shredding him so bad he worries about the feasibility of continuing to make his many many child support payments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference