PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Relive the hilight of the Herm Edwards Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good but Herm's highlight for me is at his press conference when he showed the media the letter the Jets received inviting them to the playoffs. Classic case of Herm being thrilled to death with a relatively minor accomplishment.

I always enjoyed Herm's sermon/meltdowns. Evocative of the Jim Mora "Playoffs?" meltdown classic.

Still I love to see Joe embarrassing himself on national TV. I'm grateful to have seen it happen. Ya hate to miss something of such cultural importance.

Hoodie said:
I always enjoyed Herm's sermon/meltdowns. Evocative of the Jim Mora "Playoffs?" meltdown classic.

Gotta agree, Hoodie. My favorite sermon to the idiots in the media was when he said "YOU...PLAY...TO...WIN...THE...GAME..."

:D

Thank you for that Bucky. That's a gem. Wasn't there also one where he held up a piece of paper claiming it was a list of things they needed to do to win. That one's enjoyable too.

bucky said:

Priceless. I realized that Herm was strongly reminding me of someone. Then I realized it was the immortal Mr Motivator, the workout guru of breakfast TV in the UK at its lowest point:

mrmotiv_seq_180.gif

"Just about the time TVAM became GMTV this irritant popped up, an impossibly cheery keep fit man who dressed in day glo lycra and shouted at you to wipe the encrusted sleep from your eyes and start doing some exercise before going to school, work or, ultimately, the casualty ward."

http://www.paramountcomedy.co.uk/comedy/watn/article.aspx?id=51

Sad about Joe. That's what the alkeehaul will do to ya.

When I think of Edwards, I think of that clock ticking down in crucial situations.

Didn't he hire a coach just to watch the clock and the Jets still couldn't manage time at the end of the game?

Yup. They had a clock management coach ans they still couldn't get it right. I'm gonna miss Herm. :(

Thank you for once again giving me an oppourtunity to say:

I WANNA KISS YOU!

-and-

I couldn't care less about the team strug-gel-ling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft