PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss: Ravens win hurts Patriots playoff chances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Reiss:Ravens win hurts Patriots playoff chances

Still not giving up faith on the Fins/Jets both losing today, which would be AWESOME. Both games on the road in places that are really tough to play and with the bad breaks us Pats fans have been getting, something is due to fall our way.

What's sad is that a team like Denver could be two games behind us going to the playoffs and in an AWFUL division. Something doesn't make sense there.

Re: Reiss:Ravens win hurts Patriots playoff chances

I really hope Baltimore loses next week, but if they don't, they are a very good team and deserve a playoff spot. When you watch that team, they are just so well coached and do all the little things right, it's always their opponents commiting the stupid mistake/penalty. Not to mention a dominant defense and ST. On offense they have a conservative smashmouth approach with a rookie QB who plays like a veteran. Reminds me alot of our 2001 team just with a better defense and punter.

I refuse to believe though that the Jets and Dolphins are better teams than us right now. That's the part that would truly sting about going 11-5 and missing out. I can't imagine how uneasy a feeling it must be for the players to go out there knowing that they've fought this long and hard and even winning out to 11-5 might not be good enough to keep the season alive.

The Ravens are just plain good. I think they have a shot at winning the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST