Welcome to PatsFans.com

Reiss: Memory Lane with Bru

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by signbabybrady, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. signbabybrady

signbabybrady On the Roster

Ratings:
    +178 / 1 / -1

#24 Jersey

I though this was going to be about Max Lane......hahaha

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

on his opportunity to find a new home back in 2000

“I think it’s easier to jump ship than to right the ship,” he said. “I’ve had opportunities to go somewhere else – it wasn’t during this era – and I think that would have been the easy way out. Why don’t you stay where you are and fix the problems you have here, and make it better where you are right now? That’s sort of the philosophy I’ve sort of stuck with my entire career.”

and I for one am glad he stuck to his philosophy as who knows where we would be with out him....at the very least we would all have one less inspiration even if we still had 3 titles.
  2. TB146

TB146 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm so glad he stayed. And I'm glad he came back after he had his stroke. That's got to be one of the most amazing stories in sports - the man had a hole in his heart and he came back to play more football!! Full Tilt, Full Time, baby!!!
  3. 3andcounting

3andcounting Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It is amazing that he did stay back in 2000. It was bleak times before B&B began to work their magic. Most people, including myself, tend to forget that. It seems like a lifetime ago which is a fine by me.

Great for Teddy but even better for us. Go 54. :rocker:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.