PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss concerned about Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're really going there as your defense?

The argument was a poor one to begin with. Doubling down on it is just weak. Media people see enough that they can form an opinion and pass that opinion on to their readers. That opinion will be of variable weight, regardless of their jobs.

Do you go to every camp report thread written by a Patsfans.com poster and say that they have no credibility because they're just posters?

And do you go into every thread here looking for stupid stuff to argue about? Oh wait, yes you do.

Now that the Pats are switching to a 4-3 scheme, it's going to sting even more to watch Carlos Dunlap dominate while Cunningham watches on the sidelines.

chicken.jpg

So when someone is critical of the Pats, they're automatically chicken little status?

So when someone is critical of the Pats, they're automatically chicken little status?

There are a few people who are never anything but critical. They qualify for chicken little status.

cut%20out%20sack.jpg

:D

Last edited:
There are a few people who are never anything but critical. They qualify for chicken little status.

I think those guys just can't be satisfied until the team's perfect, which is impossible. Aside from that, there's legit reason why Reiss and Curran are critical of Cunningham. Whether they're qualified to make football analysis or not, they're paid to report for a living and they're reporting what they see.

So can we please suspend the debate for a little while after Cunningham's excellent play against the run and pressure against the pass? I mean, that was an entire season's worth of sacks for him! :)

I watched Cunningham in the 1st half and I thought he didn't belong. He was late or took the wrong approach on many plays. He got lucky on one where he ended up with the tackle/sack, but overall I would give him a C at best.

I'm so glad Bill has signed a ton of players for competition. I think Cunningham gets cut.

I watched Cunningham in the 1st half and I thought he didn't belong. He was late or took the wrong approach on many plays. He got lucky on one where he ended up with the tackle/sack, but overall I would give him a C at best.

I'm so glad Bill has signed a ton of players for competition. I think Cunningham gets cut.
That's the first time I've read someone setting the edge, pull off a text book piece of linebacking then go around the offensive player, give the QB no scramble options and record the sack as lucky.

That's the first time I've read someone setting the edge, pull off a text book piece of linebacking then go around the offensive player, give the QB no scramble options and record the sack as lucky.

well then...how about this..,. I don't like Cunningham to start with...I made up my mind before this game was played, so I don't care what he did or how...it was bad..and he's bad..real bad, and..I think they should just cut him...don't even bother trying to get a draft choice..or anything...just get rid of him..I don't like him...did I mention how I dislike him?..well I do...not a fan..no sir...he was terrible tonight..there should be a stat for "made a sack but really shouldn't have made the sack"..he'd lead the league...I can't stand him.....:blahblah:

Last edited:
well then...how about this..,. I don't like Cunningham to start with...I made up my mind before this game was played, so I don't care what he did or how...it was bad..and he's bad..real bad, and..I think they should just cut him...don't even bother trying to get a draft choice..or anything...just get rid of him..I don't like him...did I mention how I dislike him?..well I do...not a fan..no sir...he was terrible tonight..there should be a stat for "made a sack but really shouldn't have made the sack"..he'd lead the league...I can't stand him.....:blahblah:

HUH ?.......................for real?

I mean well...:(

Nah, Cunningham's stat is the "should've been a sack but wasn't." He had like 8 of those last season :lol2:

When a player that said would fail succeeds, it's because he was lucky. Pretty simple, really. I mean, the alternative is being wrong, and that's obviously not it.

Last edited:
I sure feel quite relieved after watching Cunningham against the Jags last night. Just think how he's going to do when he's next to Wilfolk and Haynesworth. I can exhale now.

Looking at the stream Cunningham looked good.

I will get the NFLN replay and will be interested in going through the recording to focus on individuals and how they did.

Looking at the stream Cunningham looked good.

I will get the NFLN replay and will be interested in going through the recording to focus on individuals and how they did.

Good stuff. I watched it via NFL.com preseason package ($19.99). Aside from the fact that it kept timing out and I had to re-sign back in a million times, I liked what I saw too. Let us know what you see, after you run through the game. I might do the same thing. Not sure yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back