PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Redskin fans are now crying about "running up score"

Status
Not open for further replies.
All hail the wisdom of JimmySmokesFromACrackPipe for his wonderful tidbits. :rolleyes:

You will not hear one peep from me about anyone running up the score on the Steelers. Why? It happens once a decade, and if it does, we obviously played some poor defense so I guess we deserved it.

At the same time, you have to be just alittle concerned about Bilecheat keeping your entire season on the field taking snaps with a 50 point lead. There are dangerous men on the other side of the LOS who may just decide a fine is worth making a point about showing some respect. The pats are a very complete team with one glaring exception... backup QB.

Who the **** is "Bilecheat"; when you try to insult someone, you can't even get it right.

You really are a moron, get ready to see your team get their asses stomped into the ground on the 9th.

I can't wait.

Who the **** is "Bilecheat"; when you try to insult someone, you can't even get it right.

You really are a moron, get ready to see your team get their asses stomped into the ground on the 9th.

I can't wait.

Are you ever going to make a point with any of your posts? I'm trying to get where you are coming from but you can only say 2 things.
1) you will win
2) I'm a moron, stupid, doucebag, etc

You provide no analysis of your team, my team, other teams, football, or life. It's just one empty statement after the other. I guess I can't blame you seeing when you do try, you end up backing yourself into a corner. Maybe I would plead the 5th as well.

Last edited:
You're trying to get where I'm coming from? This from a guy who can't find his ass with both hands.

You came here to talk about a game that was over a month away and noone bothered with you, so you resorted to being a ballbreaker. You even got into it with a Redskins troll, ie, troll on troll crime, how pathetic.

Why don't you go over to the MAIN FORUM and read my posts over there; none of you trolls are worth "talking football' with over here.

Get that through your cast iron head; you bring nothing to the table worth discussing.

Pardon me for being ill informed, being more of a football widow than a genuine fan but is all this fuss because the team the pats beat on Sunday (or their fans) are complaining about the size of the margin?

If so, what a bunch of whinging loosers. Things may be, (and often are) different in the States, but in the UK, the size of a loosing margin is the loosing side's fault, and those loosing sides who blame anything other than their own inferior skills are generally those which remain loosing sides. This seems to apply all over , not to sport, let alone just football.

If you loose, it is because someone else was better. The only way you win is to become better and you cannot do that if you are busy blaming others.

Do I practice what I preach? Well you'll just have to wonder ;)

Pardon me for being ill informed, being more of a football widow than a genuine fan but is all this fuss because the team the pats beat on Sunday (or their fans) are complaining about the size of the margin?

If so, what a bunch of whinging loosers.

Sorry Ms G, you're just not familiar with the ball less wonders whining away from other teams

So I have to listen to Joe Gibbs?

Besides, you know damn right Joe Gibbs had a problem with it. It just so happens that he has heard of that "C" word and didn't go out crcifying Belichick to the media.

I can take an issue with any thing I please, my friend.

NO you slimebag piece of garbage. You should STFU and listen to Jason Taylor. Who did NOT have a problem with it when the Pats were scoring on them.

And I can guarantee you that Gibbs did NOT have a problem with it. He's not a whiny little biotch like yourself.

OH, and you could never be a friend of mine. You're too much of an ignorant piece of garbage. If you want to take issue with it. Go ahead. Its just more proof that you've never played an organized sport beyond peewee leagues..

Again, Taylor has class, he's not going to complain to the media.

As for the 4th down, yes, kick the field goal. Why do they have to go for it? That's crap!

So, let me get this straight. You are ADVOCATING the Pats running up the score by kicking the field goal...

NO, what is CRAP is pansy arse teams who can't play defense to save their life. What is crap is moron ignorant fans like yourself whining and claiming you know a damn thing about class when you don't have the foggiest clue.

Taylor has class because he admits what the real deal is. He's not an ignorant fool like yourself.

They went for it to give the skins a chance to stop them. The Skins couldn't. And its not like the Pats ran Maroney.. They ran Brady and Cassel.. The QBs. Two of the slowest guys on the field.. Yet, the skins couldn't stop them?

Again, you clearly have never played an organized sport beyond pee wee league

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes