PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Redskin fans are now crying about "running up score"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that not running up the score? Show some class Belichick, I figured you may have a little but I guess I was wrong. Going for it on 4th down when you lead 38-0 with 10 minutes to play is as about as low as you can get.
You have some nerve talking about class, you hypocrite. Once you pay your debts, then you can talk about class.

You have some nerve talking about class, you hypocrite. Once you pay your debts, then you can talk about class.

Who do you want me to pay? I told fgssand I would try to figure something out, we cleared it up, it's done with. No charity was ever promised money, call me a stiff for that perhaps, but I didn't screw any one out of money.

Besides, you really need help staying on topic. Way to distract everyone away from the class, or lack there of, of Bill Belicheat.

Cheating, socking camera men, running up the score, all in a days work for BB.

Last edited:
Show some class Belichick... is as about as low as you can get.

YOU asking Belichick to show some class?
WTF????
You welched on two bets here. One stiffing a charity. The 2nd where you said you'd leave the Forum if you lost.
YOU'RE about as low as you can get.

The Redskins fans need to STFU and listen to their own COACH talk..

Here is what Joe Gibbs said when asked whether he thought the Pats were running up the score

Joe Gibbs said:
"No. I have no problem with anything that they did. Nothing, no problems from me."

So, if GIBBS says its not a problem, then the fans should STFU about it and complain that their team sucks.

Who cares how classy he is. He is paid to win games and he seems to be doing a pretty good job at it.

Who do you want me to pay? I told fgssand I would try to figure something out, we cleared it up, it's done with. No charity was ever promised money, call me a stiff for that perhaps, but I didn't screw any one out of money.

Besides, you really need help staying on topic. Way to distract everyone away from the class, or lack there of, of Bill Belicheat.

Hey Sh!t for brains.. You made a bet with ME that you reneged on. That is why you are still a classless piece of garbage and you shouldn't be opening your mouth about others.

The FACT of the matter is that Joe Gibbs didn't have a problem with anything the Pats did. So where the hell do you get off taking issue with it?

How is that not running up the score? Show some class Belichick, I figured you may have a little but I guess I was wrong. Going for it on 4th down when you lead 38-0 with 10 minutes to play is as about as low as you can get.

Listen, Moron. Since you don't understand about FOOTBALL, let me fill you in. The FACT of the matter is that it was 4th down with 1 yard to go from the Washington 7.. The Pats RAN the ball. Was it the Pats fault that the Skins didn't stop him from getting a 1st down? NO..

What should the Pats have done? Kick a field goal? If they did, you'd still be whining that they ran up the score. What are the Pats supposed to do? Just take a KNEE? There was over 11 minutes to play in the game. That would have been an even BIGGER insult to the Redskins.

Next, you are going to complain that the Pats put Cassel in and let the kid actually have some live snaps to get him some game time in passing situations..

You should STFU and listen to your team's CAPTAIN. You know, the Defensive MVP from last year. The one you are always beating your chest over. He said that the Pats weren't running up the score last weak and if people are going to be upset they should be upset at MIAMI for not stopping the Pats. The same things applies here.

you lying sack of **** .pay up you loser .everybody knows the truth here .nothing was ever cleared up .you still owe the kids .

Last edited:
For you to give a response like that, you must give a sh_t. Just stop lying on who said what. Even Joe Gibbs didn't say they ran up the score. Tell it like it is. Stop looking for crying that's not there.

Now go back to your room in your grandmothers basement and watch the highlights from todays games on her cable.

Sorry Dudy, I really don't care if the skins thought we ran it up. We played ball, that's all. As BB say's "This is Football" :cool:

Hey Sh!t for brains.. You made a bet with ME that you reneged on. That is why you are still a classless piece of garbage and you shouldn't be opening your mouth about others.

The FACT of the matter is that Joe Gibbs didn't have a problem with anything the Pats did. So where the hell do you get off taking issue with it?

So I have to listen to Joe Gibbs?

Besides, you know damn right Joe Gibbs had a problem with it. It just so happens that he has heard of that "C" word and didn't go out crcifying Belichick to the media.

I can take an issue with any thing I please, my friend.

Listen, Moron. Since you don't understand about FOOTBALL, let me fill you in. The FACT of the matter is that it was 4th down with 1 yard to go from the Washington 7.. The Pats RAN the ball. Was it the Pats fault that the Skins didn't stop him from getting a 1st down? NO..

What should the Pats have done? Kick a field goal? If they did, you'd still be whining that they ran up the score. What are the Pats supposed to do? Just take a KNEE? There was over 11 minutes to play in the game. That would have been an even BIGGER insult to the Redskins.

Next, you are going to complain that the Pats put Cassel in and let the kid actually have some live snaps to get him some game time in passing situations..

You should STFU and listen to your team's CAPTAIN. You know, the Defensive MVP from last year. The one you are always beating your chest over. He said that the Pats weren't running up the score last weak and if people are going to be upset they should be upset at MIAMI for not stopping the Pats. The same things applies here.

Again, Taylor has class, he's not going to complain to the media.

As for the 4th down, yes, kick the field goal. Why do they have to go for it? That's crap!

Again, Taylor has class, he's not going to complain to the media.

As for the 4th down, yes, kick the field goal. Why do they have to go for it? That's crap!

Wait a minute....He's got class,He's not going to complain to the media

Isn't this the same Jason Taylor that complained about the Miami organization twice this year?...The first was about Culpepper treated like crap and there was another recent outburst which I cannot recall at this time but it was once again about HIS team.

Wait a minute....He's got class,He's not going to complain to the media

Isn't this the same Jason Taylor that complained about the Miami organization twice this year?...The first was about Culpepper treated like crap and there was another recent outburst which I cannot recall at this time but it was once again about HIS team.

It's like the old rule. "Nobody calls my brother a butt-head except for me!"

Does that make sense? You can say what you want about your own family but it's not nice to say something about someone else's family.

It's like the old rule. "Nobody calls my brother a butt-head except for me!"

Does that make sense? You can say what you want about your own family but it's not nice to say something about someone else's family.

I hear its likely he will be disowned by HIS FAMILY by the end of this horrid year for him - At his request of course

I hear its likely he will be disowned by HIS FAMILY by the end of this horrid year for him - At his request of course

Yeah, most likely, and the team and Jason will be better off for it.

Weren't you the one complaining about running up the score? In order to not do that they would need to keep the clock running right? When a football team kicks a FG it stops the clock and forces them to kick off to the opposition which will most likely try to stop the clock. By going for it they ran the clock down an extra minute and fifty-four seconds. So kicking for 3 then scoring again in that extra 1:54 would be running up the score more so. Damned if they do...damned if they don't, right? Quit complaining!:rolleyes:

You're right on the money with everything you say. I have a sneaky feeling that Aqua probably knows it too.

Let's face it, the Patriots can't win in this. Let's say the Patriots did what the Dolphin fans wanted last week, and took a knee from the second quarter on, they would be BLASTED for insulting/embarrassing the Dolphins. You know it, and I know it.

Ditto this past week. You can't take a freakin' knee with the whole 4th quarter left to play. Aqua, I challenge you to give me one example when a team ever did that in the history of the NFL. You can't. It doesn't happen.

DaBruinz, the Patriots put in their 4th string RB, and back up QB with 8:30 to go in the game, and then put in back up defenders, and people like Aqua say 'running up the score'. That should tell you all you need to know about who's being disingenous, and who's not being classy.

And, mark my word, if the Patriots actually attempted a gimme FG with 38 points up on the board, Aqua and others would have cried foul. It's disingenous. It happens when a fan roots for a team that has 0 wins on the year, when his rival team has 0 losses. It's phoney. It makes him feel good.

Anology: Let's say somebody makes a bet with you, and they lose the bet. Then, let's say that person doesn't pay up, and makes up stories about why he doesn't have to do so. It's being dishonest, but it makes him feel good.

Nobody ever felt sorry for the old Boston Patriots when Miami beat them 52-0 in 1972... that's what I told my wife during the first half of the Miami game... NO MERCY!!!

And certainly no one felt sorry for the Jets that time we beat them 56-3 in 1979. :D

No one should cry about anyone running up the score. Its up to your team to play 60 minutes. At the same time, its also not a wise move to run up the score on others. It builds hatred and within the framework of a very violent game, "accidents" can and do happen.

No one should cry about anyone running up the score. Its up to your team to play 60 minutes. At the same time, its also not a wise move to run up the score on others. It builds hatred and within the framework of a very violent game, "accidents" can and do happen.

All hail the wisdom of JimmySmokesFromACrackPipe for his wonderful tidbits. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News