PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox Win ALDS!!!!!!!

patsfanofNC12

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
They had me scared when we allowed the Angels back in, and then they got Willits on 3rd, but we were able to win!!! How about the new member representing the Bay State coming up big with the double, and then Lowrie the rookie bringing him in!!! Bring it on Tampa, by the way great game by Lester he truly is our ace! (sorry if i spelled any names wrong, but to excited/lazy to check and make sure)

Congrats Red Sox!!! Let the champagne and beer fly!!!

Last edited:
Agreed. When Willits made it to third i thought same old story. Like i said in the prev thread that play by Tek was a season saver. If he scores that would have taken so much out of this team. Guys stepped up tonight. Lester incredible. Bay came through when needed as did Peddy. The guy who stood out most for me was Kotsay. the guy just looks so confident and solid out there. Im sad about lowell but this guy can step in and get the job done Lowell, while i appreciate the heart and playing through injuries, just wasnt cutting it.

That agressive small ball killed the momentum, after that, I knew we would win.

Who would of ever thought that we would get used to these winning ways.

We beat the Halos, let's beat the Rays next! With the Red Sox pitching, we are a dangerous team. and if Pedy can build off his game 4 momentum, with ellsbury+pedy going on all cylinders (ala 2007) we are going to do a lot of damage! Let's see the LASER SHOW!!

I was a little disappointed that the Sox couldn't get it done Sunday night to get the sweep but better late than never.
Great job Red Sox.
Keep it going, boys.

Anyone else notice that Jason is starting to swing the bat with a lot more confidence. This line-up is loaded and if he starts to hit with any consistency, its going to be hard for anyone to beat us in a series.

I cant stand the rays, lets beat them!!!!!:mad:

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back