PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RE: Threads - a Quick Request

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Just an FYI - on new reports, please just go ahead and feel free to start a new thread, rather than search out a previous one and reply to it. We've got plenty of mega threads, and it's difficult to immediately spot new information when it just looks like, without clicking on it, new discussion in an old thread.

The only time @Ross12 and I typically will merge a thread will be if it's the same thing shared within a few minutes/the same hour, etc. and it's a duplicate because someone simply didn't see the other.

But if it's a more recent report, neither of us will give you a hard time for posting a new thread. And honestly, it's better for everyone else anyway if you do it, since people will instead immediately see the newer topic. :cool:

Last edited:
A quick bump as a reminder (now that I’ve cleared this out) to not be afraid to start a new thread for relevant news, etc vs posting new information in an old thread. You’re good - and neither @Ross12 or myself will give you a hard time about it. :cool:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back