PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rashod Bateman.

Per Overthecap.com:

2023 $1.81M
2024 $2.38M

Both fully guaranteed (the signing bonus stays with the Ratbirds). Whichever team he's under contract to at the end of the season can give him the fifth-year option (which seems doubtful, TBH).

"Ravens placed wide receiver Rashod Bateman on the reserve/did not report list. He was shut down for minicamp after getting a cortisone shot in his foot to help with healing. “I have spoken to Rashod and we expect him here very soon,” said Ravens GM Eric DeCosta said.

I think he could be had for a conditional mid to late round pick.

Ratshod

Loved him coming out but he's done absolutely nothing since and only been hurt. Flowers has been performing though and could make him expendable if they believe Odell is really healthy and motivated.

Getting a cortisone shot before training camp is never a good outlook before the season even begins. Hard pass.

He only had 285 yards in 2022 but yards per reception was 19.

I’m sure that’s much more common than you would believe.
Couple that with coming off a foot surgery that was performed in November and it’s a recipe for disaster. He’s a good player with a lot upside but not sure if the risk is worth it?

Oh look, another chitty wideout for us to covet.
deadpan bill murray GIF

He only had 285 yards in 2022 but yards per reception was 19.
I like him and his ability.. but we have enough hurt players already. Lamar with or without him has plenty at his disposal this season.. with Lamar everyone is always open.

I like him and his ability.. but we have enough hurt players already. Lamar with or without him has plenty at his disposal this season.. with Lamar everyone is always open.
We’re scrapping the bottom of the barrel here. But we be the post minicamp winners with lacrosse and special teams only players.

1690161402855.gif

Last edited:
We’re scrapping the bottom of the barrel here. But we be the post minicamp winners with lacrosse and special teams only players.
Yeah.. I know it.. kinda of odd that we spent so much on STs players this offseason.. I have to imagine someone will step up and take an opportunity in camp. Don't know who will be the # 1 for us this season but I know we will be a top 10 offseason. Real OC= real offense

The Ravens are worse at drafting WR’s than the Pats.

I didn't think anything was worse than us drafting WRs.. we are pretty bad..
I think it's overblown how bad the Pats are. They just don't try like other teams. But when they attempt at drafting WR's mostly in the 2nd/3rd round or just recently in the 1st round, they strike out badly.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back