PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sign the beast?

Career catch percentage is 46…pathetic. Sign the beast.

Could be a Jete issue too.

Fewer yards last year than Thornton, and no TD's through 3 seasons. I would say "beast" is a bit strong.

He was a big fav for a lot of draftniks herer in that draft looking for a Edelman/Welker kind of receiver. Supposedly incredibly sudden and quick. But somehow it never seemed to work out in NJ. What a shock.

I doubt anyone will trade for him, but I'd let him come to camp. He'd be interesting for a few days at least

Fine with a camp invite for him. But yeah I'm not even sure he belongs on a roster.

Disgusted Jim Carrey GIF

Denzel Mims? LOL

T Thornton's twin??

The thread about last year’s Robbie Anderson rumor popped up in the “similar threads,” and it’s a good reminder that teams look into lots of players without ever making a move for them.

I do wonder if the Jets would be petty enough to cut Mims and let him get claimed off waivers rather than trading him to the Pats for a conditional pick.

The thread about last year’s Robbie Anderson rumor popped up in the “similar threads,” and it’s a good reminder that teams look into lots of players without ever making a move for them.

I do wonder if the Jets would be petty enough to cut Mims and let him get claimed off waivers rather than trading him to the Pats for a conditional pick.
If it's like baseball.. Cut means free agency and the team eats whatever money was guaranteed. Waive means whoever claims him claims his current contract.

If it's like baseball.. Cut means free agency and the team eats whatever money was guaranteed. Waive means whoever claims him claims his current contract.
It's a matter of being a vet or not.

"A player who has accrued less than four years worth of seasons in the NFL is waived, while a so-called vested veteran, or a player with four or more accrued seasons, is released."

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back