PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rank your hate level for the 11 other playoff teams...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just trying to get some hierarchy of hatred here from Patriots fans. You start in order with #1 being the team you hate the most and would most make you vomit in winning a SB. So these rankings should answer who you’d root for if it doesn’t make a difference for the Patriots. Feel free to supply a brief reason you’d like.

1. Baltimore Ravens. Hate factors: John Harbaugh (so very much), Steve Biscotti (axis of evil) Earl Thomas (to a lesser degree). Basically every player that goes there becomes a ****y d-bag.
2. Green Bay Packers. The phoniest superstar and “leader” on the planet. Doesn’t deserve to touch the Lombardi again.
3. Kansas City Chiefs. Andy Reid is an excuse making whiner; Tyreek Hill.
4. Philadelphia Eagles. They just don’t deserve to be in the postseason; Pedersen needs a nice beat down to further put him in his place after his fluke SB win and obnoxious book.
5. Seattle Seahawks. The “12 bandwagon” which began in 2012.
6. Houston Texans. Like their players; hate their backstabbing front office.
7. Buffalo Bills. Don’t hate them,but would never hear the end of it they win. McDermott such a whiner.
8. New Orleans Saints. The cryfest last year and the Brees in-game parades are pretty obnoxiously but I still kind of like the team. Would also like to see Brees pass Saint Aaron.
9. Tennessee Titans. Nothing really to hate about this team in my book. Loved Vrabel as a player and there are a slew of former likable Pats.
10. Minnesota Vikings. Just got Packers fans to have to watch it makes the SB worth it. No strong feelings on team.
11. San Francisco 49ers. Disclaimer is that I now live in the Bay Area. Not much to dislike about these guys, unless you are jealous/spiteful that Jimmy G. is the real deal. Think they are the best team in football and hope they win if the Patriots don’t make the SB

Chiefs, Ravens, Eagles

then whatever order you want to put the rest.

And at the end the Bills because I don't think about them at all.

The two teams I hate the most are KC and Baltimore. If they both lose, I would look forward to seeing their message boards implode. The team I hate the least is probably SF. I dont want them to win because it would mean that franchise gets 6 Lombardi's, but if they win at the expense of Baltimore or KC, I'd be pretty happy.

Last edited:
Will always hate the Ravens, largely because they have given us trouble over the years, but Lamar Jackson seems like a top notch kid and leader that I can’t muster any hate for

Bills, Ravens, Queefs, Fecals, Texans, Seahawks, Fappers, Tits, 49ers, Vikings, Saints.

Steelers #1 and they’re not even in the playoffs. That should tell you something about my contempt.

I will not be a supporter of Ravens and Chiefs. If not us I wish Eagles, Saints or Vikings to wear the crown.
The rest are indifferent to me.

Just trying to get some hierarchy of hatred here from Patriots fans. You start in order with #1 being the team you hate the most and would most make you vomit in winning a SB. So these rankings should answer who you’d root for if it doesn’t make a difference for the Patriots. Feel free to supply a brief reason you’d like.

1. Baltimore Ravens. Hate factors: John Harbaugh (so very much), Steve Biscotti (axis of evil) Earl Thomas (to a lesser degree). Basically every player that goes there becomes a ****y d-bag.
2. Green Bay Packers. The phoniest superstar and “leader” on the planet. Doesn’t deserve to touch the Lombardi again.
3. Kansas City Chiefs. Andy Reid is an excuse making whiner; Tyreek Hill.
4. Philadelphia Eagles. They just don’t deserve to be in the postseason; Pedersen needs a nice beat down to further put him in his place after his fluke SB win and obnoxious book.
5. Seattle Seahawks. The “12 bandwagon” which began in 2012.
6. Houston Texans. Like their players; hate their backstabbing front office.
7. Buffalo Bills. Don’t hate them,but would never hear the end of it they win. McDermott such a whiner.
8. New Orleans Saints. The cryfest last year and the Brees in-game parades are pretty obnoxiously but I still kind of like the team. Would also like to see Brees pass Saint Aaron.
9. Tennessee Titans. Nothing really to hate about this team in my book. Loved Vrabel as a player and there are a slew of former likable Pats.
10. Minnesota Vikings. Just got Packers fans to have to watch it makes the SB worth it. No strong feelings on team.
11. San Francisco 49ers. Disclaimer is that I now live in the Bay Area. Not much to dislike about these guys, unless you are jealous/spiteful that Jimmy G. is the real deal. Think they are the best team in football and hope they win if the Patriots don’t make the SB
I’d swap MIN and TEN and GB and KC but other than that you have it just about perfect.

I will not be a supporter of Ravens and Chiefs. If not us I wish Eagles, Saints or Vikings to wear the crown.
The rest are indifferent to me.

Ravens vs Chiefs AFCCG would be unbearable other than the fact one of them has to go. Otherwise...

giphy.gif

Cheeves
Ratbirds
Pukers
Beefalo
Beagles
Vrabels
O'Briens
Seasquawks
Viqueens
Sinners
Frisco

So a lot of us like the Niners if the Pats are out. Weird because during the Other Game threads we seem to have this huge amount of haters for some reason.

Chiefs, Ravens, Eagles

And at the end the Bills because I don't think about them at all.

Feel same about Buffalo. They’re harmless and should get bounced by HOU unless they get out the big boy pants and crack 20 points.

I don’t want the Niners to win for the same reason as above. Don’t want another team to get 6.

Chiefs, Ravens, Eagles

And at the end the Bills because I don't think about them at all
The worst possible slight, love it.

Steelers #1 and they’re not even in the playoffs. That should tell you something about my contempt.

I do agree with this, though I'll say the Steelers are 10X more hate-able with Big Ben (though they are still my most hated team with or without him.)

I loathe the Ravens organization for their arrogance and especially for triggering Deflategate from Harbaugh’s feelings being hurt. Kraft better raise a firestorm if the Patriots are hit with a crushing penalty for the Bengals taping and the league lets the Bluetooth thing slide for the Ravens.

If the Pats do not win it I'll root for the Saints as a "gate-brother" and would like to see Brees elevated over Rodgers and Manning. Have no issues with the Titans or Texans and would be fine if they won it all. Prefer not to see the Eagles or Ravens win it.

I loathe the Ravens organization for their arrogance and especially for triggering Deflategate. Kraft better raise a firestorm if the Patriots are hit with a crushing penalty for the Bengals taping and the league lets the Bluetooth thing slide for the Ravens.

My guess is that already slid. Haven’t heard about it gaining traction unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back