PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

R-E-L-A-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please not post positive/optimistic comments...your upsetting most of the board... :D
I don't mind people venting. After going 2-4, people are entitled to question a few things. Mind you, health has always been the key so keeping reasonably calm has its place.

Yea think?

Why would I be ok with going to Denver? In fact that is not a certainly.

What seems certain is that you seem to think that this team is going to trot out and play the same exact way in the playoffs. The fact that you even hinted it shows you dont understand the game, despite being a "season ticket holder since 84" lol[/QUOTE

Buddy, I'd smoke you when it comes to football knowledge. So unbunch your panties . Please point out how all the wasted running plays in the last two weeks helped at all? Do you think that this current team SHOULD have beaten both the Jets and Phins? They should have easily, but instead they chose to attempt to establish a running offense that was non-existant. They should have been playing for HFA instead of tinkering with runs that did nothing.

I hated watching my Patriots lose the way they did today (especially with Brady hurting his ankle). :( However I've watched the Pats long enough to know that BB has a way of bringing out the best in his players when it counts the most. I remain optimistic that our Patriots will successfully (as Devin McCourty said after the game) 'hit the reset button,' have productive practices over the next two weeks, and WILL end up representing the AFC in the Super Bowl.

Have faith, fellow Pats fans! Stop with the f'ing "gloom and doom." The best is yet to come. GO PATS!!!!

Well said.
I believe the Patriots have qualified for the playoffs 13 out of the last 15 years with 9 of them qualifying for the bye.
While the end results don't always work out for the best, a bye year more often than not equals playing in the final game/SB, and when that doesn't happen only once has it not resulted in playing in the next to last game/conf champ game.
All chicken littles please consider that: 8 out of 9 bye years resulted in playing in the AFCCG game, and 6 out of those 8 AFCCGs equaled playing in the SB. That's an overall ridiculous level of PO success that happens because (one of the reasons) the Patriots are playoff football experts. And I see little to suggest this expertise will not produce results that will be at minimum now make it 9 out of 10 (and quite possibly 5 out of 7 :))

Like Blount said on Twitter...RELAX

What makes me relax is knowing that Brady alone has 4 rings compared to 5 rings to the rest of the playoff field combined. He's the most proven winner when it comes to do or die time and majority of the team knows what it takes to win a Superbowl. That being said the Oline needs to get their **** together it's becoming quite gruesome every time Brady goes back to pass.

No the point is we should NOT be going to Denver ..... And if you say you are ok with that then BS is your middle name!!

I think you'd really drive your points home with a few more exclamation points!!!

!!!!

What makes me relax is we have the GOAT QB, GOAT Coach and 2 weeks of rest for our team.

What makes me relax is we have the GOAT QB, GOAT Coach and 2 weeks of rest for our team.

Ive seen this movie before.

Pray that the
1 - The OL starts blocking.
2 - NE develops some sort of consistent running game where the offense doesn't go 1 dimensional.
3 - Edelman playing is not the only thing that makes the NE passing game function.

What makes me relax is knowing that Brady alone has 4 rings compared to 5 rings to the rest of the playoff field combined. He's the most proven winner when it comes to do or die time and majority of the team knows what it takes to win a Superbowl. That being said the Oline needs to get their **** together it's becoming quite gruesome every time Brady goes back to pass.
The trouble is Belichick has taken the game away from Brady. Three runs and a punt isn't
Patriots or Tom Brady football.

The trouble is Belichick has taken the game away from Brady. Three runs and a punt isn't
Patriots or Tom Brady football.

I HIGHLY doubt that we will be doing the "3 Run Plays and Out" approach in the postseason. We live or die by TB12's Arm and our O-Line (help us lol).

IMO, the team we have seen the last couple weeks is not the team we will see in the postseason. I anticipate very different formations, playcalls and attitudes. I almost feel like Belichick and McDaniels knew they had a bye locked up and kept a lot of stuff under wraps.

The Miami game looked like practice. Barely a single pass in the first half and then the second half was all long passes the Pats never do. The whole bread-n-butter short game wasn't there. It was as if they were testing out plays and practicing unfamiliar stuff.

I hate Aaron Rodgers.

I hate Aaron Rodgers.

(Discount double) chiggity check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Had Rodgers not blown the NFCCG last January, we may not have another banner hanging at Gillette!

(Discount double) chiggity check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Had Rodgers not blown the NFCCG last January, we may not have another banner hanging at Gillette!

Yes we would have, **** rodgers! we have TOM F*CKING BRADY! Get it right supafly! he's the GOAT!

not Aaron "we beat ourselves" Rodgers.:rolleyes:

Yeah, the Pats would've beaten the Packers even easier than they should've beaten the Seahawks.

I plan to wallow in negativity and fear for another week or so...so GET OFF MY LAWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes