Welcome to PatsFans.com

Question for those at the game

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFaninAZ, Jan 23, 2007.

1. PatsFaninAZ

PatsFaninAZ Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

I was wondering whether the play where Reche was wide open on top was being broadcast live on the tv in the stadium. I assume it was, and I wonder whether that helped the colts run a man up there in time to at least make Reche hear footsteps.

Not a big point -- many stadiums have live tv, so there's nothing special there. I'm just kind of curious.
  2. Gunnails

Gunnails Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

My question is why did Caldwell just sit on the line instead of running to the end zone, and still would of been wide open?
  3. Miguel

Miguel Patriots Salary Cap Guru PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +349 / 2 / -0

#75 Jersey

Reche was so wide open that all the Colts fans in my section (section 126) were yelling to the Colts players that he was open. There was a point where the closest Colt to him actually move further away from him. The Colts fans all felt that they caught a HUGE break.
  4. Triumph

Triumph Rookie

Ratings:
    +181 / 38 / -16

#32 Jersey

I didnt notice. I was too busy watching Caldwell frantically waving his hands trying to get Brady's attention. There wasnt a Colt player within 15 - 20 yards of him. All Brady had to do was quick out him the ball and its likely an easy 6 points unless a Colt player was fast enough to catch Caldwell before the endzone.
  5. pheenix11

pheenix11 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I forget, at what point in the game was that play? Was it one of the field goals they ended up kicking? I still can't believe he dropped that.

DOH!