PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question for the board: Green Bay or Seattle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patradomous

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Who would you rather see the Pats face in distant far off future game if it were to ever materialize?
Green Bay or Seattle ??
Me without a doubt Green Bay.
Seattle is scary right now.

Irrelivent. We all know the big bad bully Broncos are walking all over New England to go back to the super bowl. I DONT CARE I CAN'T STAND IT!

wambulance5fw.jpg

;)

Seattle is destroying people right now. They've won 3 in a row
-Over AZ in their first game with their backup QB
-Over an imploding SF team that lost to the Raiders yesterday
-Over a Mark Sanchez QB'd team. By 10.

They even scored over 20 points once.

The Pats need to stop thinking about the Miami game and start thinking about Seattle.

ood point. I too believe Robert Kraft is cheap and uconcerned with winning. BB is going senile and Brady is showing his age as well.
Well I still have concerns with offensive line. Solder is a turnstyle. Which is Ironic thats who they drafted and paid for.That will age Brady faster than anything.Not a good combination if they ever face Seattle.

OH WAH WAH OH WAH WAH!!

Dude, you gave up on the Patriots season in the most melodramatic way possible, you can expect the ribbing to continue for the rest of the season unless you decide to join the milk carton kids in the Witness Protection Program, A few of them popped their little heads out last Monday but have apparently gone back into hiding.

Miami
@NYJ
Buffalo

Three division games. I don't care that their combined record is 16--23; two of them were reasonable playoff contenders until Sunday. Buffalo gave the Broncos all they could handle in Denver yesterday. The Jets will be playing their SB and had an FG attempt to win the game in Foxboro (I know, I know, it was a long time ago...but...). Miami will have a chip on its shoulder after losing to the Ravens and watching what might have been a successful season slip away.

Sure, I'm picking our guys to win out, but I don't give a flying **** about the NFC right now.

Who would you rather see the Pats face in distant far off future game if it were to ever materialize?
Green Bay or Seattle ??
Me without a doubt Green Bay.
Seattle is scary right now.

Short answer

I DON'T CARE, THEY'RE IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!

Dude, you gave up on the Patriots season in the most melodramatic way possible, you can expect the ribbing to continue for the rest of the season unless you decide to join the milk carton kids in the Witness Protection Program, A few of them popped their little heads out last Monday but have apparently gone back into hiding
I did not give up on them for the season.I was pissed because i thought one of the greatest QB in the history of the game was being cheaped out on. Prematurely...and I admitted that. I'm not going to apoligise for being pissed off because I care.
And even though the O line has vastly improved since that time. I still have some concerns about them.
Its been a great season I feel as good about this team going forward since 07. I almost think the D is better.

Miami
@NYJ
Buffalo

Three division games. I don't care that their combined record is 16--23; two of them were reasonable playoff contenders until Sunday. Buffalo gave the Broncos all they could handle in Denver yesterday. The Jets will be playing their SB and had an FG attempt to win the game in Foxboro (I know, I know, it was a long time ago...but...). Miami will have a chip on its shoulder after losing to the Ravens and watching what might have been a successful season slip away.

Sure, I'm picking our guys to win out, but I don't give a flying **** about the NFC right now.

Agree completely. This league is week to week. I love the way they have played this season. They have been meeting serious challenges ànd are going to be as playoff ready as a team can be but you still Can't look past anyone.

Both teams present unique challenges and both would be a toss-up. Give me Seattle for entertainment value. I would love to see a throwback 13-10 slugfest.

I would rather see greenbay. I have seen the patriots offense get slowed down by defenses nowhere near as good as seattle's. I want nothing to do with them. Id rather take my chances in a rematch with the packers.

Seattle. Definitely. Pete Carroll vs his successor, Bill Belichick. Richard Sherman vs. Darrelle Revis. Marshawn Lynch vs. LeGarrette Blount. Reigning SB Champion vs the Patriots. And, payback time for that awfull game two years ago in Seattle when the Patriots got torched by Russell Wilson throwing deep against an awful Patriots secondary. Brandon Browner against his old team is like a bucket of ice water for those guys.

The Patriots will be typified as a soft team versus the Seahawks, but this defense is a good match for that offense which struggles to score points. Seattle is far and away the best rushing team in the NFL, averaging over 170 yards/game. But their passing game is another story. Seattle is 29th in passing yards/game, 20th in sacks allowed, 24th in passing TDs, and 15th in completion percentage.

Get a lead against those guys and it's tough for them to catch up.

The Patriots will be typified as a soft team versus the Seahawks, but this defense is a good match for that offense which struggles to score points. Seattle is far and away the best rushing team in the NFL, averaging over 170 yards/game. But their passing game is another story. Seattle is 29th in passing yards/game, 20th in sacks allowed, 24th in passing TDs, and 15th in completion percentage.
That would be a game whoever makes the first big mistake. MVP of the game would come from defense.
Nice post.

We could easily beat GB on a neutral field. Easily.

Unfortunately we won't get a chance to, because Seattle is far better than they are and would annihilate them in the NFCCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe