PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question for Mods and others....

Status
Not open for further replies.
like to go to other teams boards and read as they fight among themselves...many times saying how good pats are. if a troll gets involved in threads ...they clam up. forget their probs and start attacking the troll...ruins thread

Are you that offended that your debate got deleted? Why do you care about anonymous internet people's meaningless opinions or tenderhearts?

No, I wasn't offended. I just wanted to know if I had been that unreasonable.

No, I wasn't offended. I just wanted to know if I had been that unreasonable.

Yes.

If you had brought up anything other than the death of Dungy's kid, you would not likely have been censored.

Did you ever stop and think that a bunch of jerks went on that site and said nasty things about Dungy's son in the past, and they have instituted a policy of not allowing it to happen anymore?

You are lucky if you can still post there at all, IMO.

Think about it. Not trying to bring you down, but just think about it.

If you had brought up anything other than the death of Dungy's kid, you would not likely have been censored.

I don't know... You probably should have brought up the allegations that the Colts were pumping up the crowd noise as reported recently instead of the death of Dungy's kid since thats a better analogy to cheating...

If the Colts moderator ban you for that, then its a whole different story.

I don't think bringing up the death of Dungy's son was appropriate or relevant.

There's plenty of ammo to use against Colts fans. I just don't see how Dungy's son killing himself qualifies.

Tony Dungy is a class guy,,,a good guy in a world filled with ***holes.

As the coach of the Colts he is open to any and all attacks, whether founded or unfounded because THAT'S the nature of the beast.He's the enemy.I have NO REMORSE attacking his motives, image, sound bytes, strategy or anything else related to the arena of football.

His personal life, though, is OFF LIMITS as far as I'm concerned. As a man, I feel genuine compassion and have great respect for how he has handled the tragedy that struck him and his family.I'm sure he has been hurt by the blurring of the line between REAL LIFE and the life one leads as a national sports celebrity.

No one is more acerbic, biting, unreasonable and sometimes downright vicious about Tony Dungy,Colts Head Coach, than I am...but this is reserved solely in the context of football fandom, which, let's all face it, is one of if not THE greatest escape for all us Joes who bust their ***** week after week, month after month, year after year, working to make our and our families lives better.

As far as the man, Tony Dungy is concerned, I have nothing but utmost respect. If we had even ten Dungy like men in position of authority in this country, the country would be a quantum leap better IMO...and that goes for BB too. It's ironic that the best leaders under pressure in our society happen to be sports entertainment people.

Just my two cents for what its worth

Last edited:
1) Go back there as an alter.
2) Build up a reputation as the biggest Colts homer in history to gain trust.
3) Subtly spread invective and self-doubt.
4) Enjoy the fruits of your evil efforts.

If you get started now, you'll be somewhere between 3 & 4 around 2011 or so.

Or you could, you know, accept the fact that the board says Colts all over it and will never, ever, ever have an even playing field and confine yourself to here or general Football boards.

Tony Dungy is a class guy,,,a good guy in a world filled with ***holes.

As the coach of the Colts he is open to any and all attacks, whether founded or unfounded because THAT'S the nature of the beast.He's the enemy.I have NO REMORSE attacking his motives, image, sound bytes, strategy or anything else related to the arena of football.

His personal life, though, is OFF LIMITS as far as I'm concerned. As a man, I feel genuine compassion and have great respect for how he has handled the tragedy that struck him and his family.I'm sure he has been hurt by the blurring of the line between REAL LIFE and the life one leads as a national sports celebrity.

No one is more acerbic, biting, unreasonable and sometimes downright vicious about Tony Dungy,Colts Head Coach, than I am...but this is reserved solely in the context of football fandom, which, let's all face it, is one of if not THE greatest escape for all us Joes who bust their ***** week after week, month after month, year after year, working to make our and our families lives better.

As far as the man, Tony Dungy is concerned, I have nothing but utmost respect. If we had even ten Dungy like men in position of authority in this country, the country would be a quantum leap better IMO...and that goes for BB too. It's ironic that the best leaders under pressure in our society happen to be sports entertainment people.

Just my two cents for what its worth

Wait,
I wasn't attacking him. I was asking colts fans how they would feel if I used that event to judge Dungy as a man. I did not disparage Dungy in anyway shape or form. I was being chastised just for bringing up the subject, in any context.

I wasn't replying to your post, just making a general clarification on my part in the hope that it would, in some small way,address all this ill feeling.

Hate is great when it comes to sports because it drains the soul of animosity when reality returns...as it will this Monday morning for most of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes