PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Question about CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadJacksonFan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
With him back at practice this would give him much more of chance of becoming a part of the 53 correct? What is everyones' feelings does he make it back or go on the IR?

With him back at practice this would give him much more of chance of becoming a part of the 53 correct? What is everyones' feelings does he make it back or go on the IR?

Love this picture. Plays on the wrist, all kinds of sweatbands and wrist wraps. Cool looking tinted visor and matching spandex. Cant forget the hanging belt for no reason!

To bad Chad does not play as good as he looks! ; )

Last edited:
Love this picture. Plays on the wrist, all kinds of sweatbands and wrist wraps. Cool looking tinted visor and matching spandex. Cant forget the hanging belt for no reason!

Let him get on the field 100% healthy he might change your opinion. Maybe you can take another cheap shot later ********.

CJ's immediate activation just bolsters my view that the pats want a good look at this kid before having to make critical WR contract decisions at the end of the season

Danny again you prove how much of a genius you truly are. Jackson has the plays on his wrist in that photo because he was the offensive captain in HS.

Last edited:
Deal. Lemme know when he "develops" in 2045.

What, do you dislike all of NE's draft picks from 2006? Have you made threads about Ghost missing fieldgoals in the preseason, too?

Danny again you prove how much of a genius you truly are. Jackson has the plays on his wrist in that photo because he was the offensive captain in HS.
Can we vote him genius of the year???

I know this. I am laughing at how big time he looks in highschool. Then comes into the pros and misses 2 full years.

Let him get on the field 100% healthy he might change your opinion. Maybe you can take another cheap shot later ********.

He wasn't on the field much last year for a reason. It isn't like we had lots of options. From the rumors flying around last year, it sounds like he thought he was going to get on the field based on his talent. I remember some issues about him learning the playbook and maturity. Sounds like he got himself into the doghouse and will have to work extra hard to get out. Besides, who is he going to start in front of right now? Welker? nope, Stalworth? Nope? Moss? Double Nope. He's fighting for Gaffney's spot if anything and Gaffney has a track record so Chad would have to really impress BB. I think he's a special teams player for the rest of the year at best unless someone goes down. Frankly, between the injuries and other issues, I think he might find himself on the outside looking in if he doesn't get it together and get healthy.

He wasn't on the field much last year for a reason. It isn't like we had lots of options. From the rumors flying around last year, it sounds like he thought he was going to get on the field based on his talent. I remember some issues about him learning the playbook and maturity. Sounds like he got himself into the doghouse and will have to work extra hard to get out. Besides, who is he going to start in front of right now? Welker? nope, Stalworth? Nope? Moss? Double Nope. He's fighting for Gaffney's spot if anything and Gaffney has a track record so Chad would have to really impress BB. I think he's a special teams player for the rest of the year at best unless someone goes down. Frankly, between the injuries and other issues, I think he might find himself on the outside looking in if he doesn't get it together and get healthy.

Thank you:D

I know this. I am laughing at how big time he looks in highschool. Then comes into the pros and misses 2 full years.

He's missed "two full years"? Yup, I guess he didn't catch three TD's last year, as he missed every game...right? :rolleyes:

You mean the other issues that you've only ever heard rumors of from "sources" during the 2006 season? Yup, that's concrete...

You mean the other issues that you've only ever heard rumors of from "sources" during the 2006 season? Yup, that's concrete...

And you have evidence to the contrary. Let's hear it. I didn't realize you were his agent.:D

He's missed "two full years"? Yup, I guess he didn't catch three TD's last year, as he missed every game...right? :rolleyes:

Holy crap 3 td's!!!!!!! Considering it take 2 - 4 years to "develope" according to the jackson brigade we should see a healthy play making Jackson in 2045

Last edited:

And you know this is all inaccurate how then? You must know CJ :rolleyes:

Dude, did you get beat up by football players in High School or something?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes