PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Program Alert: Patriots-Browns Replay on NFLN Wednesday at 9:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible play by Hightower...why did he recover that fumble so late? He must be a horrible player like everybody says. He has to know the official is going to blow that whistle as soon as he sees the ball coming loose...stupid Hightower waits until it's actually out on the ground in full view. Idiot.

Vereen is simply electrifying ... Paul Perilo had the cojones today to say that Vereen's performance was overrated... What a tool bag ..

Chandler was handed his lunch on that reverse .. :mad:

Man, that was stressful to watch even the second time around.

1st down at the 30 and arguably the GOAT throws a pass into the EZ getting a flag. The mongoloid army goes wild screaming, even though there's 50 + seconds left. They want to take away that play AND claim that Brady will not have any more success on 2nd down ..or 3rd down or 4th...even though he's tearing the Browns to pieces at the end. Seems like if you go to Vegas and see some mutt with an ice pick stuck in his forehead screaming "fix" like a bawling baby girl, you'll have found at least ONE of the troll turds who post here.

Pats fans here at this Patriots board have witnessed Brady's greatness countless times....THIS was another example...go for the kill shot on 1st...maybe draw the flag...he did...and the stupendously idiotic trolls are arguing about it days later. Brady owns these turds, heart and soul.

On Saturday at 3 my daughter was dancing in the nutcracker ballet.

I watched the 1st half and switched off my phone right before the Gronk injury.

Lots of catching up to do afterwards, so it was good to see the 4th Q at least, tonight

Who blew their assignment on Cleveland's last touchdown -- Collins? Looked like his responsibility. That was embarrassing.

I was surprised how close that last field goal try actually got. Two yards closer and they would've won it.

seems like most of cleveland Tds were setup by WRs running wide open for big gains. The gordon reverse looked like defense was in slow motion. Imagine wallace this week :(

Who blew their assignment on Cleveland's last touchdown -- Collins? Looked like his responsibility. That was embarrassing.

I was surprised how close that last field goal try actually got. Two yards closer and they would've won it.

Myra Kraft's spirit would have made that kick go short no matter where it was kicked. :snob:

On Saturday at 3 my daughter was dancing in the nutcracker ballet.

I watched the 1st half and switched off my phone right before the Gronk injury.

Lots of catching up to do afterwards, so it was good to see the 4th Q at least, tonight

PM me with details of the magical means that give you phone video of the game a day early.
We can make a fortune in Vegas!

seems like most of cleveland Tds were setup by WRs running wide open for big gains. The gordon reverse looked like defense was in slow motion. Imagine wallace this week :(

I remember thinking the same thing for the Barnidge TD. I figured the flag had to be on Cleveland because there was no way he could have gotten to the end zone so easily otherwise right?:bricks:

Myra Kraft's spirit would have made that kick go short no matter where it was kicked. :snob:

Where was Myra during SB 46 or last year's AFCC?

Back to the game: Bogar's crew was pretty bogus that day. The forward progress was stopped
ruling during the Brownies' first drive was simply an abomination. That was a 10-point swing
right there. I wonder if that was the reason why 1st-half highlights weren't shown.

And Gordon should've been called for Face-masking Talib during Barnidge's TD in the 3rd qtr.
Maybe the PI on McFadden v Boyce was a make-up call, or maybe that crew just always
ass-umes that only the defense commits penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3