PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro Bowl - will you watch it?

I really enjoyed the game.

Gawd, I hope Goodell doesn't read that. I can just hear him now ... "Many fans want and like the Pro Bowl [with its stupid rules changes and Deion Screaming Clown miked up on the sideline]."

I watched it for a good portion of the event. Not bad at all compared to what we use to see. The defenses all played, lots of turn overs and little scoring. The players really seemed to enjoy themselves out there. They showed plays from last year compared to this year and it was night and day. Decent product.

I watch the draft. I watch the Combine.
I watch pre-season games.
I watch some of the NFL Match-Up shows.
I follow the stats and the Pro days and the transactions.

I have never watched the Pro Bowl. Ever.
It has no meaning.

Oh Yes, definitely, Like I mean I've been a Team Rice fan ever since I was a little boy.....:rolleyes:

I didn't think it was possible but the NFL managed to make a dis-interesting game even more less interesting.

SCRAP IT, it's nothing but a free trip to Hawai for players that could afford to go anyways.

The game itself was far less of a farce than in recent years. For whatever reason, players seemed to take this one a bit more seriously.

Of course, that does nothing to change the fact that I would be pretty pissed off if one Patriot injured another while making a tackle.

When is the Pro Bowl ...................................... :rolleyes:

The game itself was far less of a farce than in recent years.

:confused: :confused: and, :confused:

These mixed-up "teams" had no identity or reason for existing, let alone play each other. It was a clusterfluck by definition from the get-go. "Team Rice"? "Team Screaming Clown"? Different rules? Hard to imagine it getting any worse conceptually, but if it continues we can count on Goodell to find a way.

Would rather watch a game between the losers of the AFC & NFC championships the week before the Super Bowl.

I enjoyed the game yesterday and so did my guests. The game was lighthearted and fun. However, the players gave it their all in this Pro Bowl game.

I think the new wrinkles will hurt more than help. The game stinks enough as it is. I'm glad I missed it again.

I was already sick of Deion Sanders' act many moons ago.

I think Goodell made the teams buck up for new sides because the NFC teams were too weak.

I enjoyed the game yesterday and so did my guests. The game was lighthearted and fun. However, the players gave it their all in this Pro Bowl game.

Butters? :confused:

Attachments

• ButtersStotch.jpg
    ButtersStotch.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 9

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST