PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Preseason Game Thread (NE vs. NC): The Countdown to Carolina begins.... (8/28)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay only stream i can find is a panthers link... gag!

Looks like the streaming site I'm using is carrying the Panthers broadcast. I bet I will be happy about that later when I see posts like "does he even know what he's looking at??" and "get that ****head Hart off the screen already"

Anyone ever tried to sync their DVRs with the radio broadcast? I am seriously thinking about trying because I don't think I can take another game of Roche and Fauria.

Eyes on Reggie Wayne and Chandler for offense tonight- eager to see how they do. Look for a lot of Brady to Wayne to try and establish the chemistry right away.

Looks like the streaming site I'm using is carrying the Panthers broadcast. I bet I will be happy about that later when I see posts like "does he even know what he's looking at??" and "get that ****head Hart off the screen already"
check profile

Brady looks like he's lost weight.

Does that mean the back of the NY tabloid will be Brady is wasting away because Gisselle isn't feeding him because their marriage is breaking up?

Just gives me a message stating that they aren't allowed to broadcast the game, per CBS rules. Of course, it may be due to the fact that I'm in Pennsylvania.

Could be. I hear it ok in Florida.

Carolina announcers already got a deflate joke in. "Tom's ego will be properly inflated."

At least they aren't self aware enough to know how stupid they sound.

I'd love to see something from Dobson and Wayne tonight.

We receive.. offense goes first.

Politics sucks. Chatham is obviously much better than other broadcasters, but he has to be sideline.

Harper and Dobson get the start.

Panthers treating this like war, as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back