Pat's 29
Jet's 12

Patriots 23
Jets 13

Pats 27
Jets 13

Pats - 23
Jets - 16

I think there will be one mistake that the defense makes that leads to a jets TD

Pats 24
Jets 10

Want to give my reasoning for the pick:

- The Jets are on a short week after a very physical game. Their defense was on the field for almost 40 minutes of the game and percentagewise of the actual game it was much more than that. The Ravens were smacking them hard on both sides of the ball.
- The Jets have been dealing all week with the media trashing them for all talk and no walk and talking to the press about it. I think many of them seem to not putting it behind them and moving on to focus on the Pats.
- I think the offense's confidence level is at a critical low. Based on what I have seen of him on Hard Knocks, I don't expect him to get out of his funk quickly (the guy obsessed about a preseason INT).
- I expect the Jets to react to the conservative criticism and change what they do.
- The Pats are confident and focused. The Jets talking will make sure the Pats will not be on a letdown after a big win. No way will they take the jets lightly.
- I think Brady has shown he can pick apart an agressive blitzing defense. He has tons of weapons to do so this time. I expect closer to week 10 than week 2 of last year.
- I think the defense will do a good job shutting down the Jets' offense. They aren't the Ravens at least in the front seven, but they are good enough to take on the Jets shakey offense.

Last edited:
Patriots: 27
Jets: 13

Patriots 31
Jets 0

Jets 20
Pats 12

I think the Pats of 2010 will struggle on the road like the Pats of 2009. A lot of young guys without a lot of experience in a hostile environment.

Add in the fact that our pass rush is the worst in pro football and I think Sanchez will have time to calm down make better reads and throws.

Plus the thought of coming out the gate 0 and 2 will motivate the Jets to bring their A+ game.

28-9 Pats....

Jets 20
Pats 12

I think the Pats of 2010 will struggle on the road like the Pats of 2009. A lot of young guys without a lot of experience in a hostile environment.

Add in the fact that our pass rush is the worst in pro football and I think Sanchez will have time to calm down make better reads and throws.

Plus the thought of coming out the gate 0 and 2 will motivate the Jets to bring their A+ game.

:agree: Agree 100% ...I would be surprised if the Pats walk out with a victory this weekend,untl they win a game on the road against a decent opponent going back to last year,I can't pick them....

I am hoping we do win and very badly at that, but if I were betting on this game for money I go the way of Rex's Pests - too much riding for them in this one

Last edited:
Patriots 26
Jets 16

Patriots 23
Jets 16

Greetings,

Patriots 17
Jets 13

Peace,
Celticboy04

What a perfect time for Randy Moss to light up Revis. Go Pats!

Pats 31
Jets 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back