PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score Contest, Week 16 NE @ BAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 - Patriots
16 - Ravens

16-13 late, Brady marches right down the field on our suddenly porous defense and punches it in with around a minute left.

20 - Patriots
16 - Ravens

16-13 late, Brady marches right down the field on our suddenly porous defense and punches it in with around a minute left.

I would think any ravens fan would be confident about beating us.

Ravens-22
Pats-16

Ravens-22
Pats-16

double-bird-clemson-11-24-12.gif

Pats 30
Ravens 21

Go Pats!

Patriots 21
Woodpeckers 18

Patriots 24

Ravens 19

Patriots 31
Ravens 9

I would think any ravens fan would be confident about beating us.

Not the ones who realize our offense is hot garbage. Every game.

Statistically our offense stinks, and half the stats were put up when we were facing prevent defenses late in games.

All of our close wins (and why our close losses were not blowout losses) were a result of our defense. Every single one of them, literally.

Even our two "comfortable" wins, 30-9 against the Texans and 19-3 against the Jets, the offense did virtually nothing. In the Houston game we had 3 offensive points towards the end of the 1st half, per usual, when we pick-6ed Schaub and then returned a punt for a TD to break the game open. Against the Jets we did the old 4 FGs and a fluke TD thing against a Jet's team that turned it over 3 times and couldn't complete a pass.

Don't get me wrong, the Ravens can win. But it will take a great effort by our defense and/or a terrible effort by your offense. And I am not all that confident in that happening.

We do not have any chance whatsoever of repeating last year's regular season game offensively, or even the playoff offensive output. We will score 20 points if we are lucky, just like we do every game. Sometimes that is enough, other times we just lose.

Not the ones who realize our offense is hot garbage. Every game.

Statistically our offense stinks, and half the stats were put up when we were facing prevent defenses late in games.

All of our close wins (and why our close losses were not blowout losses) were a result of our defense. Every single one of them, literally.

Even our two "comfortable" wins, 30-9 against the Texans and 19-3 against the Jets, the offense did virtually nothing. In the Houston game we had 3 offensive points towards the end of the 1st half, per usual, when we pick-6ed Schaub and then returned a punt for a TD to break the game open. Against the Jets we did the old 4 FGs and a fluke TD thing against a Jet's team that turned it over 3 times and couldn't complete a pass.

Don't get me wrong, the Ravens can win. But it will take a great effort by our defense and/or a terrible effort by your offense. And I am not all that confident in that happening.

We do not have any chance whatsoever of repeating last year's regular season game offensively, or even the playoff offensive output. We will score 20 points if we are lucky, just like we do every game. Sometimes that is enough, other times we just lose.

Going to be a good game regardless.

Pats 27
Ravens 24

Pats 24
Rats 20

NE: 24
Bal: 28

Dirtbags 23
Pats 20

:(

Patriots 28
Ravens 27