PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Super Bowl Thread- On to the Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a game, I need lots of time to catch my breath after that one.

WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!

Clutch performances by plenty of players all night - including the GOAT!!!!

GOAT does GOAT things and it's back to The Show baby!
It's a shame so many of the folks in the gameday thread jumped off the ledge, they might have enjoyed the ending had they just stayed alive for it.

Brady is a freaking god. But I also have to credit Edelman and Gronk for making multiple extremely tough catches on 3rd and 10 in OT with the game on the line. For once we had the "Big 3" all mostly healthy for the playoffs and they made it happen together.

This ****ing team man. In season where they never really put it all together in the regular season, they still battle their way to the Superbowl. All the ******** about the internal demise, they always just drown out the noise and push forward. Unreal.

I am speechless really. Another goat drive in overtime. The game was one for the ages.

That said. The chiefs are streaky, no good bums

If there was anyone holding out against the fact that Brady is the GOAT, this should’ve tipped them over to our side.

SUPER DUPER AWESOME!!!!

Those consecutive 3rd down conversions were absolutely incredible.

Brady stuck it flawlessly on Edelman twice, whose hands were fantastic, then another to Gronk.

What the hell is the 3rd and 10 conversions rate? 30 percent? I really don’t know but it isn’t 100. That was incredible. The throws and the catches.

What a game. I thought it was lost 100 different times. No matter how the Pats screwed up, the Chiefs couldn’t close it out. Their run defense was the difference in the game. Pats took so much time off the clock running the ball.

Get ready for "they cheated" for 2 weeks.

That's why I wanted this matchup. It doesn't matter if only a handful of coaches and 1 player were there in 2001 it'll fuel the entire team because it will fuel Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back