PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Combine Forum Mock Draft

1. Donte Moncrief
2. Antone Exum
3. DaQuan Jones

Donte Moncrief
Dontae johnson
antone exum

Naturally I like all three but I recommend the bolded name to people. One of Mayo's big binkies and although I haven't seen him yet, had one of the best combines for a 6'1" safety.

Cody Latimer > Donte Moncrief

Have to disagree. Moncrief looks much more smooth in his route running. To sum it up. Latimer looks like an impression athlete playing wr. Moncrief looks like a wr.

He's good but shall we wait to see how he tests before making that determination. What if he runs a 4.75 at his pro day?

No because after he works out he won't be available at 93. Moncrief worries me. He's raw, has questionable hands and effort, and seems a little too diva for me.

Naturally I like all three but I recommend the bolded name to people. One of Mayo's big binkies and although I haven't seen him yet, had one of the best combines for a 6'1" safety.

Safety? I think you have to try him as a press corner first.

Have to disagree. Moncrief looks much more smooth in his route running. To sum it up. Latimer looks like an impression athlete playing wr. Moncrief looks like a wr.

Disagreement is fine, but you guys will see :whistle:

Cody Latimer > Donte Moncrief

I like both prospects but Moncrief is the more dynamic outside receiver. What I like about Latimer is he can play inside or outside and I like his blocking. I think Latimer could be a morph between Colston and Hines Ward.

My Three picks:

1. Donte Moncrief :eek:
2. Antone Exum
3. Caraun Reid

I agree with this talent wise but I'm going to flip Moncrief and Exum because there are more WR left that I like than safeties.

1. Antone Exum
2. Donte Moncrief
3. Caraun Reid

1. Antone Exum.
2. Justin Ellis.
3. Caraun Reid.

#1 Antone Exum - SS
#2 Anthony Johnson - DT
#3 - Stanley Jean-Baptiste - CB

Seeing as the guys I really wanted have gone in the last few picks: Davante Adams, Jaylen Watkins and Marcus Martin, I'll go for

1. Donte Moncrief
2. Bashaud Breeland
3. Caraun Reid

1.) SJB
2.) J. Ellis
3.) A. Exum

This game is making me sad.

1-Antone Exum
2-Trevor Reilly
3- S-J-B-Nebraska

My Three picks:

1. Donte Moncrief :eek:
2. Antone Exum
3. Caraun Reid

I'm new to the board, so if you don't mind me throwing in my two cents:

DT Daquan Jones
WR Donte Moncrief
S Craig Loston

Donte Moncrief
Dontae johnson
antone exum

I didn't want to vote Moncrief without first watching some tape. :eek: He would be amazing value at this spot. Dobson, Edleman/Amendola, and Moncrief would look sweet.

Donte Moncrief
Antone Exum
Stanley John-Baptiste

1. Donte Moncrief
2. Antone Exum
3. DaQuan Jones

I agree with this talent wise but I'm going to flip Moncrief and Exum because there are more WR left that I like than safeties.

1. Antone Exum
2. Donte Moncrief
3. Caraun Reid

1. Antone Exum.
2. Justin Ellis.
3. Caraun Reid.

#1 Antone Exum - SS
#2 Anthony Johnson - DT
#3 - Stanley Jean-Baptiste - CB

Seeing as the guys I really wanted have gone in the last few picks: Davante Adams, Jaylen Watkins and Marcus Martin, I'll go for

1. Donte Moncrief
2. Bashaud Breeland
3. Caraun Reid

1.) SJB
2.) J. Ellis
3.) A. Exum

This game is making me sad.

1-Antone Exum
2-Trevor Reilly
3- S-J-B-Nebraska

With 11 people officially voting (Ashley1992, BobDigital, Everlong, Coach42, Gobesmug, JBoston, JMC00, Kennby, Manx2601, myself, and Zimmy, plus a couple more on the fringes) we have a virtual tie:

- Donte Moncrief 31 (Manx, Kennyb, Gobesmug, JMC00 and Zimmy 1st place votes, Everlong and JBoston 2nd place votes)
- Antone Exum 30 (Ashley, BobDigital, Everlong and Mayo 1st place votes, Manx, Gobesmug and JMC00 2nd place votes, Kennyb 3rd place vote)
- Stanley Jean-Baptiste 8 (Coach41 1st place votes, Ashley, BobDigital and Gobesmug 3rd place votes)
- Justin Ellis 6 (Coach42 and Mayo 2nd place votes)
- DaQuan Jones 6 (JBoston 1st place vote, JMC00 3rd place vote)
- Dontae Johnson 3 (Kennyb 2nd place vote)
- Trevor Riley 3 (Ashley 2nd place vote)
- Bashaud Breeland 3 (Zimmy 2nd place vote)
- Anthony Johnson 3 (BobDigital 3rd place vote)
- Caraun Reid 3 (Everland, Manx and Mayo 3rd place votes)
- Craig Loston 1 (JBoston 3rd place vote)

4/11 1st place votes and 8/11 people voting for Antone Exum, with 30 points; 5/11 1st place votes and 7/11 people voting for Donte Moncrief, with 31 points.

No one else is remotely close.

Anyone want to decide how to proceed?

I would say let the next person who has not voted for it yet decide between the 2. If everyone else is cool with that.

I would say let the next person who has not voted for it yet decide between the 2. If everyone else is cool with that.

I don't think it should come down to 1 person deciding. I was looking for some clear separation, like we've had for the past 2 votes.

At the moment Exum has 1 more person voting for him, but Moncrief has 1 more 1st place vote. I was planning on suggesting using the number of 1st place votes as a tiebreaker, but I'm open to suggestions.

I don't think it should come down to 1 person deciding. I was looking for some clear separation, like we've had for the past 2 votes.

At the moment Exum has 1 more person voting for him, but Moncrief has 1 more 1st place vote. I was planning on suggesting using the number of 1st place votes as a tiebreaker, but I'm open to suggestions.

Let's build in Mallet for Houston's 4th rounder and just take both. :D

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back