PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Portland Oregon Pats Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

clackamasdog

Rookie
Reaction score
Finding other Patriot fans in this neck of the woods is damn near impossible. Would like to hear from any PatsFans in this area that like to get out and catch a game somewhere,drown a few brain cells in cold beer,etc.

I'm too far away here in Los Angeles, but think your post is worthy of (and could us) a bump. Good luck.

clackamasdog said:
Finding other Patriot fans in this neck of the woods is damn near impossible. Would like to hear from any PatsFans in this area that like to get out and catch a game somewhere,drown a few brain cells in cold beer,etc.

Down here in New Mexico Clacka,I feel your Pain.Good luck;and welcome to the boards.

I'm close to Portland, ME but I'll give you a bump.

I'm a fellah New Englandah now living in Pahtland, Oregahn. This Sunday morning I'll be at the Scoreboard, 4822 SE Division St. They have the full NFL package and 10 large screen TVs!!

Pahtlahnd....I don't care where you're from.....if you're gonna be here....say it right!

Or-e-gun!

And yes.....I've finished my four years in Jersey and I"m back in Portland. This Sunday I'll be in Gresham at an annual NFL party....but after that I'm open for something.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes