PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pioli going to the Chiefs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefenseRules

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
The guys at Patriots Insiders seem to think so.
If you have an account, take a look.
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=121&f=1855&t=3636459&p=2
For those that don't have an account, the basics are that they have been told by "MULTIPLE SOURCES" off the record of course, that Pioli might be joining the Chiefs as early as this week.

We'll see...stay tuned.

No one likes nor appreciates more than I do what Scott Pioli has done for the Patriots, but this has gone on just about long enough. If you're going, go. If not, say you're staying. I'm not fretting over this for one more second, but that's just me.

No one likes nor appreciates more than I do what Scott Pioli has done for the Patriots, but this has gone on just about long enough. If you're going, go. If not, say you're staying. I'm not fretting over this for one more second, but that's just me.

i think he interviewed only today with the chiefs i guess. its the media like borges which keeps spinning stories like pioli is flip flopping like favre.

So what you are saying is, in making such a huge life-changing decision his primary concern should be whether fans are getting tired of the press? I don't think so. If you are tired of it, don't pay attention.

Anyway...

One thing really makes me wonder if KC is the place for him. Andrew Brandt has revealed at National Football Post that the Chiefs let $22 million of unused cap room expire, rather than using a phoney LTBE contract to roll it over into 2009 like the Patriots and many other teams did with their unused cap space.

Makes you wonder if the Chiefs, being small-market, have budget contraints that could keep Pioli from being effective there.

One thing really makes me wonder if KC is the place for him. Andrew Brandt has revealed at National Football Post that the Chiefs let $22 million of unused cap room expire, rather than using a phoney LTBE contract to roll it over into 2009 like the Patriots and many other teams did with their unused cap space. .

:eek:

LTBE? You can roll cap money into the next year if you do not spend it ???????? Is this like cell phone rollover minutes?

Please explain as I have never heard of this before. :confused:

So what you are saying is, in making such a huge life-changing decision his primary concern should be whether fans are getting tired of the press? I don't think so. If you are tired of it, don't pay attention.

Anyway...

One thing really makes me wonder if KC is the place for him. Andrew Brandt has revealed at National Football Post that the Chiefs let $22 million of unused cap room expire, rather than using a phoney LTBE contract to roll it over into 2009 like the Patriots and many other teams did with their unused cap space.

Makes you wonder if the Chiefs, being small-market, have budget contraints that could keep Pioli from being effective there.
I think I indicated I was done paying attention to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back