PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pinkston Given Permission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix 6

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
to seek trade..supposivly a reserve LB. easy way to get rid of Beisel?Pinkston doees have a skinny body and gator arms i believe but hey..hes put up stats before..possible 4th WR>?

If Pinkston is healthy I would trade for him (a 7th rdr). Brady could make him look very good.

Pinkston,He has had some plays for the eagles the last few years.I wish though,Seriously that they would give up Hank Baskett.But I guess,I will continue dreaming on that one.Oh well.Point Being.IMO.I think we should keep what we have for now.Miracles have a way of working themselves into this roster.I dont see why this situation right now would be any different.LOL

hes coming off an achiles injury though..not completely back so caution!

He's not called Stinkston for nothing. No thanks, the guy is flat out not tough enough to play for this team.

I think it's dangerous to believe anything the Philadelphia fans say about their receivers, like "Stinkston". He got that nickname back in 2003 when the city still loved McNabb, and was making excuses for his poor performance in big games (against Carolina) and atrociously inaccurate passes. (And yes, I like McNabb, but he's very inaccurate).

I dont want Todd Stinkston.

"Have you ever gone across the middle against an NFL secondary?"

"I have in Playstation."

"Then why are you calling him Todd Stinkston?"

"MOVE ON OR MOVE OUT!!!!!!!"

I would rather have Freddie Mitchell. Pinkston is a terrible receiver and the only reason he's being given permission to see a trade is because he's going to get cut anyway. It would be like the Patriots telling Beisel to go ahead and shop his services to other teams. Wait a week and you can have this bum for nothing.

PonyExpress said:
I think it's dangerous to believe anything the Philadelphia fans say about their receivers, like "Stinkston". He got that nickname back in 2003 when the city still loved McNabb, and was making excuses for his poor performance in big games (against Carolina) and atrociously inaccurate passes. (And yes, I like McNabb, but he's very inaccurate).

Right and New England fans just made up all the tackles Beisel missed last year.

PonyExpress said:
If Pinkston is healthy I would trade for him (a 7th rdr). Brady could make him look very good.

Please no, never. Brady could make pretty much anyone look good -- but it would be wasted on Pinkston. I don't think I've seen a worse pair of receivers on a leading NFL team than Pinkston and Thrash.

Mike the Brit said:
I don't think I've seen a worse pair of receivers on a leading NFL team than Pinkston and Thrash.

You mean Stinkston and Trash?

ATippett56 said:
You mean Stinkston and Trash?

I believe that you might be referring to the same gentlemen. I mean the ones that appeared to be unable to catch the football if a defender was within ten yards ...

pinkston might be better in traffic than caldwell

speaking of caldwell, its not ability, its the lack of concentration that makes him suck

Mike the Brit said:
I believe that you might be referring to the same gentlemen. I mean the ones that appeared to be unable to catch the football if a defender was within ten yards ...

Nothing wrong with a little humor added now and then!

I'm not real knowledgeable on other teams personnel, but I've certainly seen Pinkston stink.

We'd have to trade for this guy? No cajones.

a bad achilles?

Remix 6 said:
hes coming off an achiles injury though..not completely back so caution!
IMHO recovery from an achilles injury, tear or rupture, takes a good 18-24 months for an athlete. gotta get rid of the stiffness. the strength and elasticity of the heel and ankle are essential to every body movement, esp. running.
can't see how he'd be 100% this season. further, if one of them has popped, i'd be very concerned about the other one.

I'm Ron Borges? said:
I would rather have Freddie Mitchell. Pinkston is a terrible receiver and the only reason he's being given permission to see a trade is because he's going to get cut anyway. It would be like the Patriots telling Beisel to go ahead and shop his services to other teams. Wait a week and you can have this bum for nothing.

I think I'd rather have mitchell, too. But, only so Rodney can light him up in practice and make sure that he remembers his name. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes