PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Kicks Off 2016 1st Round Draft Day Blackout Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slick production, I am not a facebook guy.. but my wife put in on her page and have sent to to various "Pats" acquaintances all over the country..

Very nice job.. this will be a difficult task for some of the draft junkies.. but there are other outlets to get draft info.

Last edited:
Count me in...

Re phase 2
When are we storming nfl hq?
I've said too much already.

Slick production, I am not a facebook guy.. but my wife put in on her page and have sent to to various "Pats" acquaintances all over the country..

Very nice job.. this will be a difficult task for some of the draft junkies.. but there are other outlets to get draft info.
We're just shooting for night one, and there are obviously other ways to follow what's going on. There will be more to come, but I feel like we can gain some traction on this.

We're just shooting for night one, and there are obviously other ways to follow what's going on. There will be more to come, but I feel like we can gain some traction on this.

I agree, I spread the word among "Pats Junkies" I know.. and will continue to do so.

This could be effective..

I agree, I spread the word among "Pats Junkies" I know.. and will continue to do so.

This could be effective..
This is going to take a big effort. 10's of thousands won't put a dent, it's got to get a lot bigger than that to matter, so it's going to take everybody and then some.

I'm in too! I posted it on my FB page. I hope they see a real decline in ratings.

I don't watch the draft (never have) so I'll continue to do my part.

People must not record either as that would go down in the statistics too. Cable, Satellite boxes or PVRs.

Sadly the draft has been ruined for me this year. I used to put a lot of effort into scouting and took a lot of pride in some of my hits over the years (Gronk, Collins, Ghost) and laughed at my shared hits that turned out to be misses (Maroney, Ras-I-Glass) but I simply haven't been able to put any effort into it this year. The NFL is making it harder and harder to stay a fan in general.

Avoiding the draft will be effortless.

What everyone could do is watch streams of it, these are not picked up by statistics. haha Reddit is a nice place to look for said trickles of water. The more people that get used to going this route and getting it for free the better, the more chance they get hit in the pocket over the entire season, it would be a nice second stage after the draft blackout.

The looks on the TVs bosses faces when people realise how easy it is to get all there TV for free will be a fantastic sight. Just the threat of doing it will inflict many a shareholder to visit the toilet over the coming months.

Last edited:
Great idea!

We're only talking about the first night, which I'd love to see us deliver an insanely low number for that day. I'm sure they're expecting a drop given the team doesn't have a selection, but the goal is to try and bury the needle :cool:

Do we know if the organisation are holding draft party this year?
I presume not but you never know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick