PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats turning down trade offers for K Bourne

I wonder what type of offers they’re turning down? I’d love to know if these are serious ones or lowballs.

Bourne is the best WR on the Patriots. Obviously other teams think the same. I can't imagine Bill would be that dumb or overconfident to trade him away.

Offers must be in the 6th around and higher......teams trying to pull Bill's hoodie over his head....LOL

Last years trade deadline would’ve been the correct time to trade for him. In Matty Ps dog house with a year and a half of team control.

the team paid JuJu. they paid Parker. they drafted Thornton, Boutte and Douglas. I highly doubt they pay Bourne.

the team paid JuJu. they paid Parker. they drafted Thornton, Boutte and Douglas. I highly doubt they pay Bourne.
Let’s see what he does on the field this season before deciding his future.

Guessing these are probing calls being made. Teams know the Patriots like to trade guys in their last year when they don't think they'll resign them (not saying that's the case with Bourne yet, necessarily), and there was some friction the year before. Add in that they're keeping both rookies, and I'm sure teams are just seeing if they can buy low. I doubt the offers were all that high, and I'm glad he's staying.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back